Other games 2019/2020/2021

TheGingerQuiff

38 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Fucking hell, they’ve let Danny Murphy on the telly again.

He’s terrible as a pundit back in the studio, but this time he’s a co-commentator where, to be fair to the lad, he somehow manages to be even fucking worse. 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Christ what a miserable cunt this bloke is. The awkward silence after every desperate attempt at comedy is painful.

Mark Lawrenson was canny when he was first on the telly and the radio. Good analysis and he could be genuinely funny before he turned into a miserable bastard. Danny Murphy never needed that transition period. Edit: great minds, eh? @Tom

Edited by Alex

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

Mark Lawrenson was canny when he was first on the telly and the radio. Good analysis and he could be genuinely funny before he turned into a miserable bastard. Danny Murphy never needed that transition period. Edit: great minds, eh? @Tom

aye :lol: 

3 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

can't really profess to have seen too much of leeds and whether or not they've raised their game here.

however on this showing they would absolutely rip brucey's boys to bits.

A mate said at the weekend that below the top 8 or so of the premier league it’s like an extension of the championship. Think he’s got a point..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

A mate said at the weekend that below the top 8 or so of the premier league it’s like an extension of the championship. Think he’s got a point..

the top two in the championship appear to be running away with a bit so maybe the standard below leeds and west brom drops off?

regardless mate, newcastle haven't come close to matching the standard of football leeds have played for those first 45 minutes.

9 hours ago, strawb said:

Loads of journos ripping the head off it over Leeds tonight on twitter. They got beat. By the worst arsenal team in a decade. Yorkshire cunts. I fucking hate Leeds.

:)

aye and me, the club, the city and its inhabitants, or at least those who frequent elland road.

i did however once buy a lwb sprinter roof rack for a bargain £75 off a bloke from pudsey, who insisted on helping me fit it before i drove away. lovely chap.

just for context though, they did make a better fist of it against the worst arsenal team in a decade than we did.

but then that hardly says much.

1 hour ago, thebrokendoll said:

:)

aye and me, the club, the city and its inhabitants, or at least those who frequent elland road.

i did however once buy a lwb sprinter roof rack for a bargain £75 off a bloke from pudsey, who insisted on helping me fit it before i drove away. lovely chap.

just for context though, they did make a better fist of it against the worst arsenal team in a decade than we did.

but then that hardly says much.

Pudsey is pretty much Bratfud anyways :lol:

1 hour ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

None of you would have it when he signed for Everton.Don’t forget his kicking became more erratic the longer the game went on especially after the Liverpool fans started giving him stick.

:lol:

• Meenzer changed the title to Other games 2019/2020/2021