Other games 2019/2020/2021

TheGingerQuiff

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

Will someone please show Kenny Dalglish how to put his fucking phone on silent.

I fully cannot believe you’re watching BT Sport, of all the channels, immediately after this. I’m amazed they’re not just broadcasting McManaman pulling the head off it while singing along to You’ll Never Walk Alone.

• Haha 6

10 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

"ends 30 years of hurt" 

because they've won fuck all for 30 years ! 

By my reckoning they’ve won 2 European Cups, 3 FA Cups, 4 League Cups, 1 Uefa Cup and 1World Club Cup plus various super cups / charity shields etc in that time :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Alex said:

By my reckoning they’ve won 2 European Cups, 3 FA Cups, 4 League Cups, 1 Uefa Cup and 1World Club Cup plus various super cups / charity shields etc in that time :lol: 

:lol:

Oh the agony. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

To be an absolute twat about it

-Pubs aren’t open yet

-There’s definitely more than 2 families there

-None of them are 2m apart

-None of them are wearing masks

Given the length (and cost) the other 19 teams are going to to ensure their players don’t catch COVID, I can’t see them being chuffed with this.

8 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

To be an absolute twat about it

-Pubs aren’t open yet

-There’s definitely more than 2 families there

-None of them are 2m apart

-None of them are wearing masks

Given the length (and cost) the other 19 teams are going to to ensure their players don’t catch COVID, I can’t see them being chuffed with this.

I was just about to say wait and see how many sad Man U twats are gonna report them for breaking social distancing rules. And then you came along.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Alex said:

If they had to win then I’m glad it was under these circumstances 

Said the same last night. For a club so fond of romanticism, it is the least romantic way possible to win your first domestic title in 30yrs.

10 hours ago, ewerk said:

I was just about to say wait and see how many sad Man U twats are gonna report them for breaking social distancing rules. And then you came along.

It was partially tongue in cheek. My issue is more with them posting videos all over to advertise it tbh.

Given the wider context of funerals still limited to 10 people and football clubs all over the country on the verge of going bust, it’s probably not advisable to post videos cuddling your sweaty mates at a club when we are still announcing 178 people dead in a single day 

5 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

It was partially tongue in cheek. My issue is more with them posting videos all over to advertise it tbh.

Given the wider context of funerals still limited to 10 people and football clubs all over the country on the verge of going bust, it’s probably not advisable to post videos cuddling your sweaty mates at a club when we are still announcing 178 people dead in a single day 

I wonder what he was expecting for breakfast ?

17 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Yeah. They should rather have gone having a beach party...

17 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Footballers not following the government’s guidelines,who would have thought it?

Tbf, nee fucker else seems to be 

• Meenzer changed the title to Other games 2019/2020/2021