Other games 2019/2020/2021

TheGingerQuiff

A Boca Juniors player just stamped on a Santos’ players belly, clear as day from every angle & ran over to the ref making the VAR symbol when he blew up. 

Good luck with that :lol: 

- RED CARD

Burnley losing but even if it stays that  way I’d pick them to finish above us. Brighton winning and West Brom have won earlier today. Barring an unlikely result on Monday night it’s starting to look dodgy. 

18 minutes ago, Alex said:

Burnley losing but even if it stays that  way I’d pick them to finish above us. Brighton winning and West Brom have won earlier today. Barring an unlikely result on Monday night it’s starting to look dodgy. 

I agree.We can only hope Brucey’s way proves to be successful in the long run.

1 hour ago, Alex said:

I fancy Fulham to get something here as well. Lampard looks like he’s losing the thread a bit 

1 hour ago, Tom said:

A Spinal Tap moment for Saxon :lol: 

:lol: I love how often FOOTBALL fans are supposed to get into whatever NON-FOOTBALL activity some knacker thought would be great when the FOOTBALL fans have just went to a FOOTBALL game in a FOOTBALL stadium to watch the FOOTBALL and don't give a fuck at best, give abuse at worst whatever shite said knacker has dreamt up for their 'entertainment'. 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Can you imagine Lewis standing on the line with that shot coming towards him .

Cheltenham would beat us.

exactly what the wife's just said mate.

we were quite fortunate to beat them down here 15 years or so ago. we wouldn't now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Meenzer changed the title to Other games 2019/2020/2021