Other games 2019/2020/2021

TheGingerQuiff

Asm is a 1 in 5 performance man. The same as he was when he came. He hasn't improved at all. Except he's now proved his inconsistency on the biggest stage so he's probably devalued like the rest. Either way he might win us some points this season. Almiron is a consistent performer of good quality. Ends up on the bench behind Murphy. Jacob Murphy :lol:

• Like 1

We'll be fine man. 

That was Fulham's first win since Leicester in November. They're not suddenly a good side, the Everton team they beat were without Rodriguez, Calvert-Lewin and a few others. Some of their first 11 had played in the FA Cup on Wednesday.

After the next 3 games, it's hard to see where Fulham will pick up there next win. Likely be us on the last day of the season. And they're more likely to lose all 3 following games as they are to win them.

2 minutes ago, The Fish said:

We'll be fine man. 

That was Fulham's first win since Leicester in November. They're not suddenly a good side, the Everton team they beat were without Rodriguez, Calvert-Lewin and a few others. Some of their first 11 had played in the FA Cup on Wednesday.

After the next 3 games, it's hard to see where Fulham will pick up there next win. Likely be us on the last day of the season. And they're more likely to lose all 3 following games as they are to win them.

I do hope you’re right.🤞🤞🤞

Just now, essembeeofsunderland said:

I do hope you’re right.🤞🤞🤞

7pts points off us which means they need two wins and a draw and us to lose every game, just to get level.  Even if they managed that over the next 3 games, they've then got a run of games where it's highly unlikely they'll maintain the 1.5PpG they'd need to get safe, and it's unlikely we'd maintain a 0ppg for the rest of the season. Fulham could easily lose to Burnley and Sheffield Utd who are both getting 2PpG from their last 6 games.

We're playing better football and while Wilson is the only Premier League striker we've got, it's the midfielders that have been scoring recently (5 of the last 7 goals). Play Gayle with ASM, Fraser, Almiron and WIllock and we'll have plenty of movement and pace. I don't think we'll get points from Chelsea, maybe a draw against Man Utd (depends which Man Utd turns up), but we can beat Wolves. 

Clark's back, Lascelles and Fernandez aren't far off a return. 

45 minutes ago, The Fish said:

We'll be fine man. 

Sorry Dave but you are wrong there.

I've watched a lot of Fulham this season and their main issue has been scoring goals, the game against Everton was different for one reason, they've finally got a striker who knows what position he should be in and not relying on Mitro to suddenly turn into a 20 goal a season PL striker.

We will not get a point from the next three games, Fulham will take points from their next three, more than likely 7 or the full 9 points.

Then it will all be about confidence, something there is no chance of cabbage head installing in our players plus we are without our main goal scorer for the next 2 months. Gayle has never been prolific in the top flight, Fraser hasn't really shown any form to warrant faith in him scoring goals, Miggy/ASM/Willock also are not prolific.

The black hole is looming.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

i reckon it'll be close. losing wilson is a game changer if fulham finally hit a bit of form

So he'll be out for a couple of months, which is a shitter, but this system, this formation should still mean we can beat the beatable teams like Wolves, WBA, Brighton e.g. And he'll hopefully be back for tougher games like Tottenham, West Ham, Arsenal, Leicester.

Fish, you're using that xpg thing in football conversations again, aren't you? What have you been told? No good will come of it. 

Common sense says you'll probably be right, (and should be right!) But, weren't you the one supremely confident of staying up one year and it ended up going to the last day?* :D You never know how close thing's could get with the dream team coaches Charnley and co have a habit of employing?

*Paging ewerk, the Irish bloodhound to sniff it out.

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, The Fish said:

So he'll be out for a couple of months, which is a shitter, but this system, this formation should still mean we can beat the beatable teams like Wolves, WBA, Brighton e.g. And he'll hopefully be back for tougher games like Tottenham, West Ham, Arsenal, Leicester.

It should, but we still managed to fuck up games like against Palace and Leeds.  It’s difficult to predict how things will turn out. If Fulham gain enough confidence from a couple of positive results it is quite possible that they close the gap, regardless how poor their results have been during the first half of the season.

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

Fish, you're using that xpg thing in football conversations again, aren't you? What have you been told? No good will come of it. 

Common sense says you'll probably be right, (and should be right!) But, weren't you the one supremely confident of staying up one year and it ended up going to the last day?* :D You never know how close thing's could get with the dream team coaches Charnley and co have a habit of employing?

*Paging ewerk, the Irish bloodhound to sniff it out.

I was and we did. So, there's a learning opportunity there for you all. ;)

Forget about xG and PpG for a minute. Fulham are still 7 points behind us and have been poor for the majority of the season. A win against a below strength Everton isn't making me wet the bed.

• Haha 1

We have looked the poorest team on tv for most of the season.In fact most of last season.We were far worse than bottom club Sheff Utd when we played them.I’ve pointed this out recently,the bottom three all look like they’ve got a bit fight in them.Recent results have proved it.I’m seriously worried about relegation,especially with Wilson missing.

49 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I was and we did. So, there's a learning opportunity there for you all. ;)

Forget about xG and PpG for a minute. Fulham are still 7 points behind us and have been poor for the majority of the season. A win against a below strength Everton isn't making me wet the bed.

i was captaining team bet wetter last time around - fish was willy waver extraordinaire.  

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

i was captaining team bet wetter last time around - fish was willy waver extraordinaire.  

And I helicocktered my wang to completion.

Fulham might well reduce the deficit to 1pt over the next 3 games, but what about the rest of their games? And the rest of ours? Wilson will miss the next few, but should be back before the end of the season. We were improving and I'd say the Chelsea performance would have been better if we weren't missing our only legit PL striker. 

Fulham beat Everton, so did we :dunno: . Lets see where we are in 6 games time.

I'm not stressing yet.

7 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Wilson will miss the next few, but should be back before the end of the season.

You realise out for two months and then at least a few week to gain match fitness is the rest of the season?

• Meenzer changed the title to Other games 2019/2020/2021