Other games 2019/2020/2021

TheGingerQuiff

2 hours ago, The Fish said:

Fulham might well reduce the deficit to 1pt over the next 3 games, but what about the rest of their games? And the rest of ours? Wilson will miss the next few, but should be back before the end of the season. We were improving and I'd say the Chelsea performance would have been better if we weren't missing our only legit PL striker. 

Fulham beat Everton, so did we :dunno: . Lets see where we are in 6 games time.

I'm not stressing yet.

Alreet, Schteve 

I’m not stressing because I’m past giving a shit but it looks like we’re in serious trouble.

The silver lining being that the EFL pretty much let anyone buy a club so we’ll be having half time beheadings before Christmas.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Without Wilson I cannot see us scoring more than 1 goal a game.With our defence,and especially with Lewis and Lascelles in it,I cannot see us having many if any clean sheets.Everything had to come from The Saint last night.The goals have to come from Wilson in the future.Our defence is shit.Our midfield get over run most games.Aye we get the odd good results,but rarely do we deserve the good result.Who does he look to change things last night,Big Useless Joe.

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

aye, who does he turn to when he's chasing the game, desperate for a goal?

the false number 9 with three goals from 56 appearances - who else? 

And again Big Useless Joe proved to us that he is useless.If we’re chasing a game,and we usually are,why not put a central defender up front and hump balls into the box.45 year old Shelvey might find the box now and again.Putting Joe in any position weakens our team yet Brucey still keeps faith in him.

On 16/02/2021 at 11:22, Tom said:

I’m not stressing because I’m past giving a shit but it looks like we’re in serious trouble.

The silver lining being that the EFL pretty much let anyone buy a club so we’ll be having half time beheadings before Christmas.

ashley on his knees in the centre circle wearing an orange boiler suit would make me very, very happy.   :)

I suppose a draw isn't the worst result given both teams are around us, but obviously a demoralising tonking off Burnley would have been the ideal. That being said we can't even consistently draw games like Fulham, let alone get three points.

On 16/02/2021 at 14:08, Dr Gloom said:

aye, who does he turn to when he's chasing the game, desperate for a goal?

the false number 9 with three goals from 56 appearances - who else? 

We’ve a couple of false 10s I believe 

14 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

ashley on his knees in the centre circle wearing an orange boiler suit would make me very, very happy.   :)

Stick a huge ARAMCO logo on the back of the boiler suit for good measure.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

We also have false number 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9s as well.

Thank fuck our 11 at least knows his position.

Who is 11 btw, Speedy is the last player I can actually remember who played in that number.

Well given that Man U are pretty hot and cold maybe it's a good thing they hammered Sociedad tonight. Yes, yes I am clutching at imaginary straws 😐 The one thing we have going for us is that the players should be fresher. Gayle would need to be very fresh given I forgot he was even on the pitch against Chelsea. Lewis would need to be so fresh that he's literally a different player, like Dummett for instance.

McTominay it seems had to come off with an injury concern tonight. As ridiculous as it sounds with all the superstars they paid big money for, it's McTominay who's been very influential in keeping their midfield ticking over. If he doesn't make Sunday it will be a big plus.

12 hours ago, Polarboy said:

Well given that Man U are pretty hot and cold maybe it's a good thing they hammered Sociedad tonight. Yes, yes I am clutching at imaginary straws 😐 The one thing we have going for us is that the players should be fresher. Gayle would need to be very fresh given I forgot he was even on the pitch against Chelsea. Lewis would need to be so fresh that he's literally a different player, like Dummett for instance.

Are you not forgetting our horrific injury list and how our squad has been decimated because of the coronavirus virus .Saying that,Lascelles may be fit for the Man Utd game and both Lewis and Useless Joe have looked good in training all week.

Man Utd 5 v 0 Brucey’s Team.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Meenzer changed the title to Other games 2019/2020/2021