Other games 2019/2020/2021

TheGingerQuiff

35 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

I can see Fulham winning tonight and putting a lot pressure on the team for Sunday’s jurassico.

It should be massive pressure either way. Either we have keep our three point advantage, or we have the chance to go six points clear of them. I won't count my chickens, but so far, touch wood, Spurs are looking quite good.

Edited by Polarboy

I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing that Fulham are playing well but not getting the points that perhaps their play has deserved. It's all about whether their luck in front of goal breaks for them. You'd hope that given that it's been a season long problem it won't.

So, after they beat Everton it seemed like the world was convinced that they were going to go on a run of wins and throw humus at us as they passed. They'd definitely beat Burnley, Sheffield and Crystal Palace. 

They only beat Sheffield, we've still got 3 pts on them and their run of 'easy' fixtures has passed. 

Fulham have got to pick up points from Liverpool, Man City, and their ilk if they're to overtake us. 

:lol: How the fuck has Bruce managed this? I’ve always thought he was a joke of a manager but when you look at how clear we were at the end of the year to where we are now it’s ridiculous, like actually disgraceful. We barely created a threat against WBA for fucks sake, they’ll blame injuries but he had enough at his disposal to beat west Brom and we genuinely weren’t a threat. 

Fair play to Fulham for trying, seems like Bruce is going to allow them to pull this off. That’s how I will phrase it too, he has had a comfortably mid table level squad and dragged it right into the shit. He’s a fucking disgrace. 

• Like 4

Burnley beating Everton. If it stays that way they are probably safe. 

Bruce's "6 or 7 clubs looking over their shoulder" has turned into "Brighton looking over their shoulder", and not even a whiff of a P45 for him

• Meenzer changed the title to Other games 2019/2020/2021