Other games 2019/2020/2021

TheGingerQuiff

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

9/4 is easy money on us as far as I’m concerned. Might chuck £50 on it. Worst case scenario, I jinx us and we stay up at the cost of 50 quid 

I agree. Also betting on our relegation might provoke some modest interest in the results. Not that it would make me want to watch the football, which I expect will involve regular batterings by anyone half decent.

• Like 1

Europa League QFs start tonight

Anyone care ?

The schedule
Date Fixture Venue Kick-off
10 Aug Man Utd v FC Copenhagen Cologne 20:00 BST
10 Aug Inter Milan v Bayer Leverkusen Dusseldorf 20:00 BST
11 Aug Shakhtar Donetsk v Basel Gelsenkirchen 20:00 BST
11 Aug Wolves v Sevilla Duisburg 20:00 BST
16 Aug Semi-final 1 Cologne 20:00 BST
17 Aug Semi-final 2 Dusseldorf 20:00 BST
21 Aug Final Cologne 20:00 BST

I was gonna watch Man United for some reason but the punditry was making me want to vomit so I’ve got Inter vs Leverkusen on.

Although, I could not give a shite.

I haven't watched any football since the deal was called off and didn't watch much of lockdown football anyway other than NUFC. I've binned off sky sports and BT. Game's fucking corrupt and a sham and worse again is the Herbert's on TV trying to tell us who's done a great job etc. Fuck'em.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I haven't watched any football since the deal was called off and didn't watch much of lockdown football anyway other than NUFC. I've binned off sky sports and BT. Game's fucking corrupt and a sham and worse again is the Herbert's on TV trying to tell us who's done a great job etc. Fuck'em.

I get where you're coming from. But I'm only watching because I've got bets on the games, I can't help it I'm a compulsive gambler ( not a very successful one btw)

17 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Fair do's, don't blame you at all, Tom, I've just had my fill right now is all. :good:

Yeh that’s fair like. I only really look up to the telly to see the goals. 

Much prefer watching pretty much any discipline of cricket at the moment. Which is belter when you’re working from home :surf:

1 hour ago, Tom said:

I was gonna watch Man United for some reason but the punditry was making me want to vomit so I’ve got Inter vs Leverkusen on.

Although, I could not give a shite.

Hahaha all that pro Man U punditry and the go and draw in 90 minutes :lol: 

“the result will be in no doubt” 

Have that you doyles 

• Meenzer changed the title to Other games 2019/2020/2021