Other games 2019/2020/2021

TheGingerQuiff

There can’t be many things more tedious yet simultaneously enraging as listening to BT commentators gush over a team they like. 

I’ve just got these visions of loading a rifle and walking behind the commentary gantry.

”Robbie mate....”

THE GREATEST EVER PROMOTED SIDE till they needed another for hype this season have been knocked out of the waffa cup.

A truly dark day at.....wherever BT broadcast from. 

• Haha 1

I’d be grateful if you wouldn’t speak to our wealthy benefactor in that manner. 

Carl, please make your way to the drawing room where we will take tea and talk about the seasonal lagers.

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Tom said:

They bought all their players with blood money. Until another club is allowed to do it, it doesn’t count. 

I’m actually shocked there’s not been an avalanche of attacks from the righteous journalists ripping into anyone that highlights PSG tonight. Surely they must be aghast at a club backed by human rights abusers? Miguel Delaney, etc must be fuming. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dougle said:

How man….. have you seen the time?

Posting numbers like that. Get back behind your posh bar you rich bastard.

Well  !!!!!!!! I dont think I've ever been so insulted in all my life, I almost chocked on a Posh Pig Pork Scratching .

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Meenzer changed the title to Other games 2019/2020/2021