Other games 2019/2020/2021

TheGingerQuiff

1 hour ago, Polarboy said:

People like Ferdinand should apply the same standard to any premier league club, at least, in terms of what a clubs ambition should be. Leicester have shown what a bit of ambition, the ridiculous money premier league teams get now, and proper management and decision making from all the people in charge of running a club can do. As for Evra he has a dramatic way of speaking, not helped by speaking in a second language. I don't think you have to take everything he says literally. I mean would you rather Chris Sutton and Robbie Savage putting you to sleep?

Imagine getting tucked in at night by Savage- he’d catch a hangnail on the duvet, drop to the floor screaming, and be demanding a red card for the bedding. :lol:

Also, he’s a cunt. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

I love the way Southgate was presented as a man that will pick on form and what’s good for the team, yet he continues to pick certain players regardless of them having terrible form. Pickford has been a complete liability for at least a season by this point, and as others have said Maguire has been brutal to start the season. Add to those two Harry Kane not being really match fit while he has Calvert Lewin and Ings, both bang in form, sat on the bench. 

Edited by Howay

3 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Unlucky, Liverpool :lol:

DD7A9082-1BC1-45F8-8A9A-0CB6AB1C0D9B.jpeg

He was moving back too, so if they continue half a frame along he's clearly onside. It will spare Pickford some blushes as he should have made the save.

Just to go back to Pickford, but you know he's the kind of knacker who's chuffed to have given a player from a traditional rival a long term injury. I can just picture him trying to joke about it with some of his squad members and them looking at him stoney faced.

8 hours ago, Polarboy said:

Just to go back to Pickford, but you know he's the kind of knacker who's chuffed to have given a player from a traditional rival a long term injury. I can just picture him trying to joke about it with some of his squad members and them looking at him stoney faced.

Acting like an arse again?

• Meenzer changed the title to Other games 2019/2020/2021