Other games 2019/2020/2021

TheGingerQuiff

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

:lol: Fuck me, they're wanking mentally on SKy. Sleeping Giants apparently with a global fan base :lol:

Fuck me.

Who the fucking hell is Leeds ?

:icon_lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

As I kid I lived on the moan road from Wetherby (this was well before the M1/A1 link was built) and whenever we played Leeds i would always watch the cars driving past with my scarf out.  Get a load of abuse from Leeds fans but loads of beeps from mags.  Loved it.  

• Like 2

Jamie Redknapp tripping over himself to agree with the black pundits they’ve had on since the restart is cringeworthy as fuck :lol: They could say “I think the striker should pick the ball up, lick it and try to bum the ref in the second half” and he’d fire back with “Yeah, I think you’re right there” 

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

Stoke V Brentford tomorrow should be canny 

I'm a tiny bit biased because my mate's the co-DoF there but I'd love Brentford to go up. (Though I'd far rather it were at the expense of Leeds than West Brom, obviously. :lol: )

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Meenzer said:

I'm a tiny bit biased because my mate's the co-DoF there but I'd love Brentford to go up. (Though I'd far rather it were at the expense of Leeds than West Brom, obviously. :lol: )

It will be nice to see Brentford in the PL, aren't they moving to a new ground soon ? 

9 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Leeds gave us Terry Hibbitt for £30,000. His through ball for Supermac in the semi against Burnley is the best pass  I’ve ever seen.Watch it again and check out the degree of difficulty in executing the pass.

https://youtu.be/2e65Sm_6Tew

( narrated by Dirty Roger too :lol: ). 

• Meenzer changed the title to Other games 2019/2020/2021