Other games 2019/2020/2021

TheGingerQuiff

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Brentford and Leeds are the two that everyone should want to go up from a footballing POV. Benrahma is absolutely class and can’t see why he wouldn’t make the step up ala Mahrez

Aye even if Brentford make it up I can't see Benrahma staying there. 

9 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Leeds are a much better top flight option than shit like Watford who are the football equivalent of a chicken and stuffing sandwich. Hanging about even though no fucker could ever get excited about it.

You have to give credit to Leeds too. They're away following is decent. I would rather see Leeds in the prem like you say than fucking Norwich etc

36 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Leeds are a much better top flight option than shit like Watford who are the football equivalent of a chicken and stuffing sandwich. Hanging about even though no fucker could ever get excited about it.

Aye, it’ll be much better value watching them go down again.

• Haha 2

Like me dad likes to say when he’s serving Xmas dinner - who wants stuffing? (HMHM & MF - you can have that one, btw) 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Isegrim said:

Enjoying the promotion of Leeds is equivalent to the celebrate the return of the bubonic plague.

There’s a lad I know, who’s sound, Leeds fan who works as a coach for their academy. He lives up here and does as much junior coaching in his spare time in the area as he can (voluntarily). And he’s brilliant with the kids. A while back he was on about how good it would be for him and Leeds’ academy if they got promoted because of the extra money / resources they’d have. And I can barely bring myself to feel pleased even just for him

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 3

Can't stand the fuckers but it's another big game against another big northern club which is a bit more livelier than games v Brighton, Watford, Bournemouth etc. Nothing against those clubs but, y'knaa. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Alex said:

There’s a lad I know, who’s sound, Leeds fan who works as a coach for their academy. He lives up here and does as much junior coaching in his spare time in the area as he can (voluntarily). And he’s brilliant with the kids. A while back he was on about how good it would be for him and Leeds’ academy if they got promoted because of the extra money / resources they’d have. And I can barely bring myself to feel pleased even just for him

I think they’ve just went to Category A status off the back of promotion being pretty much assured. Whereas, I think we’re not even a letter on the alphabet. Probably just a vague sound like “Pleh” or one big fart noise.

• Like 2

My mate (a mackem) who lives in Leeds deleted all his social media whilst the fireworks were going off.

I think he was a bit jealous.

Anyway it’s a good away day but other than that Leeds can get to fuck and I hope they’re relegated by March.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I hate Leeds with a passion that sometimes surprises even myself.... now the mackems are a lower league irrelevance it'll be good to have something to get our teeth into...if it's eventually safe to actually go to a fuckin game ever again like :glare:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I suppose just like Liverpool it’s the best way for their long way to end.

No fans in the stadium & another team wins it for them. 

• Like 3

On 7/17/2020 at 20:04, wykikitoon said:

As I kid I lived on the moan road from Wetherby (this was well before the M1/A1 link was built) and whenever we played Leeds i would always watch the cars driving past with my scarf out.  Get a load of abuse from Leeds fans but loads of beeps from mags.  Loved it.  

:lol:

• Haha 7

Careful. He’ll have you in front of HR ;) 

Meanwhile...

Gianluigi Donnarumma to make his 200th appearance for Milan tonight. He's 21

• Like 1

My mate had a bet on...Grealish, Aubamayang, Sterling to have 7 shots on Target between them.

15/1, had a fiver on. 

Sterling had five shots on target. The other useless fuckers didn’t get any 

• Haha 1

Tonight sees the dippers get presented with the Premier League.trophy by Kenny Dalglish.

The 30 years of hurt, Liverpool loving reporting and coverage is going to be cringe worthy to watch. 

• Meenzer changed the title to Other games 2019/2020/2021