Other games 2019/2020/2021

TheGingerQuiff

9 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

I don’t think the Dier handball was unlucky because he moved his arm towards the ball after Carroll had headed the ball.The defender could do nowt that one.

Literally had eyes in the back of his head, aye?

• Haha 1

Watch where Dier’s arm is when Carroll makes contact with the ball and where his hand/arm is when he touches the ball.In your case,Kid,watch it with your glasses on.The REF gave the pen.The REF studied the incident and gave a pen for handball.The REF agreed with me that it was a handball.Because VAR ‘asked’ the ref to have a look at the pitch side monitor,the anti-VAR brigade will not accept it was a handball.

I don't think the Dier handball is unlucky because he is making himself unnaturally bigger by putting his warms up and away from his body. I don't think he saw the ball come off And Carroll I think he was just making himself big to put people off and I am happy with that.

3 hours ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I don't think the Dier handball is unlucky because he is making himself unnaturally bigger by putting his warms up and away from his body. I don't think he saw the ball come off And Carroll I think he was just making himself big to put people off and I am happy with that.

Unfortunately for him,making yourself bigger by raising your arm in the hope you deflect the ball away from it’s intended direction ,in the box,is a pen.It was his last chance of ‘guiding’ the ball into an area he thought less dangerous .

Sidwell tried to say that the weather was partly at fault for Pickford's clanger, then Robbie Savage piped in with "don't keepers put water on their gloves to make them sticky". Incisive analysis from BT as per. The facts are that it was a clanger and Pickford is a joke for a keeper who's supposedly the best in England. Ancelotti is a clearly a very astute manager. Surely he can't continue picking Pickford much longer with him making those kinds of errors regularly. Everton have actually looked pretty solid defensively at times in these first few games. Pickford has been the clear weak link in their defence. Lossl their number two is actually pretty decent. Time for him to get a run.

Edit. Oh and Pickford's keeper strip is perfect for the dildo that's he's making himself look :icon_lol:

Edited by Polarboy
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

Sidwell tried to say that the weather was partly at fault for Pickford's clanger, then Robbie Savage piped in with "don't keepers put water on their gloves to make them sticky". Incisive analysis from BT as per. The facts are that it was a clanger and Pickford is a joke for a keeper who's supposedly the best in England. Ancelotti is a clearly a very astute manager. Surely he can't continue picking Pickford much longer with him making those kinds of errors regularly. Everton have actually looked pretty solid defensively at times in these first few games. Pickford has been the clear weak link in their defence. Lossl their number two is actually pretty decent. Time for him to get a run.

Edit. Oh and Pickford's keeper strip is perfect for the dildo that's he's making himself look :icon_lol:

He'll never get COVID as he can't catch fuck all.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

He wasn't making himself big at all. You jump

in the air and your arms naturally come out for leverage and balance. Nee one jumps like a pencil with their arms straight down

Watch the video, Carroll's right arm does exactly the same movement

7 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

in the air and your arms naturally come out for leverage and balance. Nee one jumps like a pencil with their arms straight down

I don’t agree.

1 hour ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

"FLETCH": IF THEY CAN GET ANOTHER ONE... WHO KNOWS!

With 25 seconds of stoppage time left and the score at 4-2

How BT think he's their number one commentator defies belief. Can only think it's a yoof demographic thing going on or something? :lol: 

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Look where Carroll’s arms are in the photo.He’s already raised them for leverage and they were never at the height  Dier’s are.Dier throws his right arm up to meet the ball.The REF made the correct decision.And yes,I’ve watched incident again.

• Meenzer changed the title to Other games 2019/2020/2021