Other games 2019/2020/2021

TheGingerQuiff

8 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Liverpool grabbing a last minute win against West Brom through the keeper scoring and Martin Tyler acting like they’ve just won the Champions League :lol: 

He's shit isn't he? When BskyB were recruiting and ended up with Tyler and Keys I'm not saying they were struggling to get the best talent but Keys did the sports bit after the news on TV am struggling to take his eyes off Ulrika Jonnson and Tyler was a decidedly average commentator on ITV. Keys would have you think he was innovative and blah blah blah but he was obviously all they could get, ditto Tyler. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Liverpool grabbing a last minute win against West Brom through the keeper scoring and Martin Tyler acting like they’ve just won the Champions League :lol: 

Anyone see Alissons post match interview? Looked proper emotional and was thanking players and managers of rival clubs for all the support and kind messages. Then went on to "I can explain it, it was god's work" or something. 

Half of me thinks "aw that's nice. He seems like a really genuine bloke, goalies are usually weirdos and/or headcases". The other half is thinking "what the the fuck has Carlo Ancelotti got to do with anything? A fuck off with this "gods work" patter. Yer 6'5 and were unmarked for a decent delivery from a corner."

Decent finish though and it probably wound Big Sam up no end. 

15 hours ago, Blastronaut said:

Anyone see Alissons post match interview? Looked proper emotional and was thanking players and managers of rival clubs for all the support and kind messages. Then went on to "I can explain it, it was god's work" or something. 

Half of me thinks "aw that's nice. He seems like a really genuine bloke, goalies are usually weirdos and/or headcases". The other half is thinking "what the the fuck has Carlo Ancelotti got to do with anything? A fuck off with this "gods work" patter. Yer 6'5 and were unmarked for a decent delivery from a corner."

Decent finish though and it probably wound Big Sam up no end. 

His dad (57) died (drowned) in February, hence the emotion and support/good wishes etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Had it on me ipad while watching something else on the telly.  Was pretty shit from what I seen.  Quite a few good penalties but not the greatest keeping.  Shocking miss from Rashford which has led to frankly embarassing racist abuse and frightening defence of that abuse on the basis that these people seem to think it's fine since he had a shit game.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, David Kelly said:

Had it on me ipad while watching something else on the telly.  Was pretty shit from what I seen.  Quite a few good penalties but not the greatest keeping.  Shocking miss from Rashford which has led to frankly embarassing racist abuse and frightening defence of that abuse on the basis that these people seem to think it's fine since he had a shit game.

There's a lovely bit of insanity on RTG's thread about it. Apparently, 99% of racist abuse comes from the 'Asian' accounts.

No racism problem in the UK, no, no, it's all the racist races that are to blame.

• Jaysus... 1

Strangely a lot of the people on twitter who were saying he shoudln't complain about the racism because he had a shit game appeared to be black and Asian.  Of couse this is depending on whether their twitter profile is accurate.

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Lee Gwan. 

*I’ll report myself

1 hour ago, Kitman said:

Noh Wemblee Park

* Ill join you

Win Wan Soon and his cousin, Sta-In-Doon.

• Haha 4