Other games 2019/2020/2021

TheGingerQuiff

38 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Based on that profile there'd be an inevitable injury for me in the first 5 mins of game one, followed by missing the rest of the tournament :lol:

Followed by an open letter, where you apologise to each and every fan, each team mate, each member of staff and each opponent.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

Colin Hendie's mum would be better than that cunt :glare:

On a side note, the Toontastic " Team Caledonia " for the Euros is shaping up well...

1. Myself (player manager obvs)

2. Yourself (rapier-like centre forward)

3. @Rayvin (cultured, cerebral midfield creator) 

4. @Toonpack (travel manager,we're all staying in his caravan at Thirlestane 😉 )

5. @Kevin Carr's Gloves (half time oranges) 

:)

As long as I don't have to break into a light jog delivering those oranges.

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Alex said:

I’ve been on holiday to Scotland. However, I’ve retired from international football 

You'll get an approach before the weekend...a bottle of Glenfiddich & a poond o' square sausage  😉

2 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

As long as I don't have to break into a light jog delivering those oranges.

Bring your tank mate, we'll need it at the back and it's probably more mobile than Hanley 👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

You'll get an approach before the weekend...a bottle of Glenfiddich & a poond o' square sausage  😉

Ok, I’m in

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

Can't find a decent Lorne sausage anywhere south of BANNOCKBURN

4 hours ago, The Fish said:

Can't find a decent Lorne sausage anywhere south of BANNOCKBURN

That's fucking creepy like. Have i been doxxed or did I publicly share my home address on here when I was pissed the other night?

7 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Colin Hendie's mum would be better than that cunt :glare:

On a side note, the Toontastic " Team Caledonia " for the Euros is shaping up well...

1. Myself (player manager obvs)

2. Yourself (rapier-like centre forward)

3. @Rayvin (cultured, cerebral midfield creator) 

4. @Toonpack (travel manager,we're all staying in his caravan at Thirlestane 😉 )

5. @Kevin Carr's Gloves (half time oranges) 

:)

Embarrassment of riches that. Im shite at football to be honest but if you stick me up front nobody will notice. Plus it's safe to say I've got a better haircut than that Lyndon Dykes.

6 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

I don't know what a porridge wog is, but I'd be banned AGAIN if I posted what came into my head. 

:lol:

This description of the Dwarf Porridge Wog is pretty much on the button. 
“There are many traditional stories around about the tight fisted nature of Porridge Wogs however I have never met one that is over 5 feet 6 tall who is anything other than generous to a fault.

However, I have yet to meet one under 5 feet 6 tall who would buy a drink for anyone. This strange breed of Dwarf Porridge Wog has an amazing sense of balance due to the possession of a chip on each shoulder. 

Whilst the common or garden full size Porridge Wog is an open minded life and soul of the party the Dwarf Porridge Wog never tires of telling you how great Scotchland is yet he never has the decency to bugger off back there and leave us all in peace.”

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

This description of the Dwarf Porridge Wog is pretty much on the button. 
“There are many traditional stories around about the tight fisted nature of Porridge Wogs however I have never met one that is over 5 feet 6 tall who is anything other than generous to a fault.

However, I have yet to meet one under 5 feet 6 tall who would buy a drink for anyone. This strange breed of Dwarf Porridge Wog has an amazing sense of balance due to the possession of a chip on each shoulder. 

Whilst the common or garden full size Porridge Wog is an open minded life and soul of the party the Dwarf Porridge Wog never tires of telling you how great Scotchland is yet he never has the decency to bugger off back there and leave us all in peace.”

No issues with the poison dwarf/short man syndrome digs, but Wogs? Bugger off back and leave us all in peace?

Somecunt feel like telling this bigot what year it is?

10 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Ct can batter the half time Mars bars

Haven’t heard a euphemism this good in a long time 

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, Blastronaut said:

That's fucking creepy like. Have i been doxxed or did I publicly share my home address on here when I was pissed the other night?

It's on the list of Scottish place names I know without having to think that hard. Along with Edinburgh, Glasgow, Loch Ness and Tobamory.

2 hours ago, The Fish said:

It's on the list of Scottish place names I know without having to think that hard. Along with Edinburgh, Glasgow, Loch Ness and Tobamory.

No Balamory? What’s the story? 

24 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

No Balamory? What’s the story? 

:lol: genuinely got them mixed up and had meant Balamory.