Other games 2019/2020/2021

TheGingerQuiff

3 minutes ago, Howay said:

If these results all hold it’s been a great weekend for us. Think Leeds have a rough run of fixtures coming as well. 

Just checked and aye Leeds play all of the top 3 away from home this month :lol: 

They do, but then in January they've got Burnley and Villa at home, which could be a fairly routine 4 points, maybe 6.

18 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

They do, but then in January they've got Burnley and Villa at home, which could be a fairly routine 4 points, maybe 6.

From the same token we play Southampton, Watford, then Leeds in January with a potentially much improved side. Also it’s West Ham away they have to play in January which isn’t good, they play Villa at home after hopefully getting pumped 4 games in a row (they play Arsenal in December too). 

I’m more looking at us staying within touching distance up until the January window, I think after January we will hopefully be able to accumulate more points than those around us - my biggest worry was we’d be 15 points behind by January which would have been a massive ask but fortunately no one looks like pulling away especially with a run of fixtures like Leeds have which is actually a worse one than ours. 

Edited by Howay

13 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Leeds equaliser. Which is ashame but not the end of the world.

And it's the fwoffy coffee boy himself. 

More draws involving other teams in or near the shit the better - more in it means more to catch. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tom said:

I have the feeling he’s going to be a Bruce style manager with endless protection from the media. Bullet dodged.

I’m trying to picture a fat Steven Gerrard and I can’t shift this image…

2931955aa3b1b06cb9089ae99fc2a893.jpg

• Haha 3