Other games 2019/2020/2021

TheGingerQuiff

17 hours ago, Blastronaut said:

As a Scot that's seen his national team only manage a draw with the fucking Faraoe Islands (more than once), this result is less surprising than Hearts recently getting pumped out of the Scottish Cup by Highland league part-timers who hadnt played a competitive game for about 3 months.

:lol: now the making your own pedals thing makes sense

Nice to have a real scot on here though, you've essentially rendered KCG obsolete. 

Edited by TheGingerQuiff
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Off to put 20 quid on North Macedonia getting out of their group. In with Holland, Ukraine and Austria. Piece of piss

Be better off giving it to Deano B)

• Haha 2

On 28/03/2021 at 21:27, TheGingerQuiff said:

He has plenty of donor hair on his tongue for  transplant at least

Worst kebab ever 

That point is looking very good after Villa's comeback. The result and performance will have given the Fulham's players confidence an absolute kicking. As people have said it will likely be more down to Fulham's incompetence than our form if we stay up. Wolves are coming off two defeats against Liverpool and Citeh, and have West Ham tomorrow, so Fulham will hopefully be seen as an important game for them to get some points to guarantee their premier league status, and us the same against an indifferent Burnley next weekend. Some people think that it's a lose, lose whether we stay up or go down because the cabbage will be kept on regardless, but I don't see it that way. If we stay up I don't think even Ashley is thick enough to risk another relegation which will wipe 100m minimum off the clubs value. I honestly think his wrong headed logic is that I fired managers at this stage before, and we went down, so I'll do the opposite. The truth of course is that he should never have hired Bruce, and should have fired him early this year. All that craic about him giving Bruce a new contract if we stay up is likely for two reasons, to wind us up, and to perhaps give Bruce some more authority with the team. Who fucking knows when we'll be sold, but we will eventually, and being in the premier league makes it a hell of a lot more likely.

Edited by Polarboy
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Polarboy said:

That point is looking very good after Villa's comeback. The result and performance will have given the Fulham's players confidence an absolute kicking. As people have said it will likely be more down to Fulham's incompetence than our form if we stay up. Wolves are coming off two defeats against LIverpool and Citeh, and have West Ham tomorrow, so Fulham will hopefully be seen as an important game for them to get some points to guarantee their premier league status, and us the same against an indifferent Burnley next weekend. Some people think that it's a lose, lose whether we stay up or go down because the cabbage will be kept on regardless, but I don't see it that way. If we stay up I don't think even Ashley is thick enough to risk another relegation which will wipe 100m minimum off the clubs value. I honestly think his wrong headed logic is that I fired managers at this stage before, and we went down, so I'll do the opposite. The truth of course is that he should never have hired Bruce, and should have fired him early this year. All that craic about him giving Bruce a new contract if we stay up is likely for two reasons, to wind us up, and to perhaps give Bruce some more authority with the team. Who fucking knows when we'll be sold, but we will eventually, and being in the premier league makes it a hell of a lot more likely.

Any chance you could precis your ramblings before you post them?

22 minutes ago, Dougle said:

Any chance you could precis your ramblings before you post them?

😂 Well I can only apologise. Clearly you must have been forced, Clockwork Orange style, to read my comment. That must have been traumatising for you. Ask someone you trust to give that stick a good pull.

37 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

We will be in the relegation zone on Friday night

I think Wolves have enough quality despite their injuries to give Fulham more than a decent game. They showed a lot of fight against a good West Ham team this season, with Lingard playing out of his skin, to come back and make it very tough for West Ham tonight. We also have to hope that Parker will have failed to lift the mood of his squad after what would have been a psychologically damaging defeat against Villa. Wolves are more than capable of going there and getting a result.

Edited by Polarboy
  • Like 1