Other games 2019/2020/2021

TheGingerQuiff

:lol: Who could have predicted?

Watching this game on NBC and I hope Villa win this just because the head of the “Atlanta Cityzens” said that Man City could beat them with their reserve team. This is what America drive me to, wanting Villa to win to rub it in the face of that pedophile.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Sunderland’s 9-1 win over us is now no longer the biggest away win. Somehow, even two leagues away, they’re the real losers

:lol:

At least the mackems can say they beat that years league champions 9-1 away which is more than poor Leicester fans will be able to say. (I'm sure they'll cope).

• Haha 1

Wilson of Man Utd. That's the second time recently he hasn't fooled me with his cheating. Vardy and Andy Johnson (ex-Palace) used the same tactic for a number of years.Running,leave the ball,slowing up, and obstructing the defender but fooling the officials (including the clowns in charge of VAR) into thinking they've been fouled from behind. 

1 hour ago, Meenzer said:

Bournemouth just had a minute's silence for Armistice Day. At lunchtime on November 2nd. :lol: 

It's what our brave boys, Francois and Garage*, would've wanted. 

*Garage? :lol: 'Farage'. 

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 2

Liverpool behind at the half to Villa. Perhaps more shockingly Man City at home behind to Southampton. Can see Liverpool going on to win 3 or 4 to 1. Never know what to expect with Man City.

Anyone see the Everton v Spurs game.  Apparently Gomes suffered a nasty injury.  Son challenged him apparently, saw the injury and burst into tears.  Well, that's what his eyes looked like.

Ref was gonna give yellow, VAR told him it was red?

10 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Anyone see the Everton v Spurs game.  Apparently Gomes suffered a nasty injury.  Son challenged him apparently, saw the injury and burst into tears.  Well, that's what his eyes looked like.

Ref was gonna give yellow, VAR told him it was red?

It was basically a trip. Cynical in terms of being deliberate but nothing malicious about it. Just a freak injury really 

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

It was basically a trip. Cynical in terms of being deliberate but nothing malicious about it. Just a freak injury really 

I wouldn't have Son down as dirty player.  So basically the red sounded unwarranted then? 

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

I wouldn't have Son down as dirty player.  So basically the red sounded unwarranted then? 

Yeah, MF is spot on 

• Meenzer changed the title to Other games 2019/2020/2021