Everton

Rafailbeneathus

If I thought for a minute that you’d be capable of a decent battle of wits, I would. 

But it let’s be honest here, you’re about as bright as a lump of coal… painted with vanta black. 

Be my guest though, Dave, have a go. 

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

If I thought for a minute that you’d be capable of a decent battle of wits, I would. 

But it let’s be honest here, you’re about as bright as a lump of coal… painted with vanta black. 

'decent battle of wits'? seems like I'm the only one around here asking the questions......mr moderator. like I said, play any card, for any club not just newcastle

12 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

thought you said 'have a go'? this is too easy

You’re the sad cunt that signed up to another club’s board on a Saturday night, looking for a fight, not me. 

The onus is on you. 

Fire away Einstein, give it your best shot. 

You won’t though, because you can’t, because you don’t have the intelligence. 

You’re an Everton fan, ffs :D

2 hours ago, Rafailbeneathus said:

I know we define you but... do you lot reckon you will finish above the mighty Everton FC this season?

I'm sorry, I'm having trouble understanding you. Are you a Liverpool FC supporter? Liverpool are a pretty great side, aye. Class win yesterday, really showed they've lost none of their ruthlessness. Actually I watched a video analysis of Newcastle's chances of finishing above Liverpool. Here's the link if you're interested.

6 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

You’re the sad cunt that signed up to another club’s board on a Saturday night, looking for a fight, not me. 

The onus is on you. 

Fire away Einstein, give it your best shot. 

You won’t though, because you can’t, because you don’t have the intelligence. 

You’re an Everton fan, ffs :D

no I signed up to another clubs board to engage with another premier league club member, you're the 'sad cunt' who mentioned  a fight, i mention FACTS so go on einstein fucking give me some facts i'm all ears

5 minutes ago, acrossthepond said:

I'm sorry, I'm having trouble understanding you. Are you a Liverpool FC supporter? Liverpool are a pretty great side, aye. Class win yesterday, really showed they've lost none of their ruthlessness. Actually I watched a video analysis of Newcastle's chances of finishing above Liverpool. Here's the link if you're interested.

hahahahahaha...go and have a wank over them you prick