Everton

Rafailbeneathus

Biggest club on the planet :D

In your own city, never mind anywhere else, you’re the Freeview club as opposed the Sky Sports club. 

I’m intrigued why you’ve chosen to come here and make a cunt of yourself as opposed to a Palace site, or a proper Liverpool club site?

Has your lass just told she’s getting bucked raw by some Geordie lad, or was it you that got bucked raw by one of our lads? 

I’m mildly interested. 

8 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Let me guess, you have a beard, tattoos, and love your kids? 

5 minutes ago, Rafailbeneathus said:

errm no mate

Fair enough, you’ve probably never met them. 

3 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Biggest club on the planet :D

In your own city, never mind anywhere else, you’re the Freeview club as opposed the Sky Sports club. 

I’m intrigued why you’ve chosen to come here and make a cunt of yourself as opposed to a Palace site, or a proper Liverpool club site?

Has your lass just told she’s getting bucked raw by some Geordie lad, or was it you that got bucked raw by one of our lads? 

I’m mildly interested. 

ok.....liverpool club sites know the score, they dont mess with Everton got it?

now...you go and tell me why Everton aren't the biggest club on the planet......and then i'll tell you why we are ok?

8 minutes ago, Rafailbeneathus said:

ok.....liverpool club sites know the score, they dont mess with Everton got it?

now...you go and tell me why Everton aren't the biggest club on the planet......and then i'll tell you why we are ok?

:D

Let me guess- One day some of the kids from the neighborhood carried your mother's groceries all the way home. You know why? It was outta respect. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tom said:

Did Everton win today or something?

(btw don’t give me lip lad or I’ll just delete your account & IP ban you)

i'm sticking to football mate other people are changing the subject, i'll only change the subject if the board goes dead ok?

8 minutes ago, Rafailbeneathus said:

name a club lad go ed it isn't hard really

“One night, Derek Acorah sent us champagne. There was nothing like it. I didn't think there was anything strange in any of this. You know, a twenty-year-old kid with such connections. He was an exciting guy. He was really nice. he introduced me to everybody. Everybody wanted to be nice to him. And he knew how to handle it.”

• Haha 1

:lol: That was canny confusing. So it was a mackem pretending to be an Everton fan? He needs to update that name seeing as they were below Benitez’s team for 2 out of his 3 seasons. They’re also 2 divisions lower than a Brewcey team marras. 

If it was an Everton fan he’s right they are above us, the most ambitious Everton owner in the modern era and barely that far ahead of by far the worst, least ambitious owner in ours. Well done to them. Mackems and scouse mackems, a match made in an incestual hovel. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Tom said:

No he was an Everton fan :lol: 

I’m really fucking confused by the “I know we define you” opener :lol: I genuinely never think about them. In fact Quiff just mentioned Allardyce connecting the mackems and Everton and it took me a second to remember why as I’d genuinely forgot he was even there :lol: