Newcastle United vs Arsenal

Tom

11 minutes ago, ewerk said:

:lol: Well done on choosing a post where I said that a boycott was the one way to put pressure on him.

I just don’t understand the mentality where you can’t miss one televised game to make a point in front of the Sky cameras but I’ll not lose any sleep over it.

It's because other people are encouraging him to do it. And pinball69 ain't letting no goodfornuttin beer drinker losers tell him what to do

Quite a few empty seats but only visible when they show those sections, otherwise you'd easily mistake it for close enough to a sell out.

As far as performance goes the players are mostly doing well, final ball quality has been lacking and there's some communication errors showing up but the formation has been holding up. Their pace in midfield and wide is what has and will continue to trouble us, Manquillo, Ritchie and Shelvey all giving up plenty in that respect. Lascelles has to be better at keeping our defensive line that could easily cost us. We've had a trademark Dummett sliding tackle so I'm somewhat contented.

Love the way Almiron skips over the surface with the ball. Joelinton's work rate, control and physicality look very good, but then this is a pretty poor Arsenal defense.

One terrible mistake was all it took.

Totally called it about Lascelles and his defensive line, he was in no mans land there.