Newcastle United vs Arsenal

Tom

3 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Says the bloke who was watching it on telly anyway :lol:

You can go if you want, just make sure you don't come on here to whinge about Ashley anymore as you'll look a ridiculous cunt

Edited by TheGingerQuiff

Just now, TheGingerQuiff said:

You can go if you want, just make sure you don't come on here to whinge about Ashley anymore as you'll look a ridiculous cunt

Aye, but giving him £600 for a season ticket then missing 1 game out of 19 really hits him where it hurts 

1 minute ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Aye, but giving him £600 for a season ticket then missing 1 game out of 19 really hits him where it hurts 

Aye because bad pr doesn't effect him. He's never tried to silence critics, banned press or hired a pr agency

2 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Aye because bad pr doesn't effect him. He's never tried to silence critics, banned press or hired a pr agency

Aye. Ashley's done well to avoid all that bad PR these last few years :lol:

Power to anyone boycotting. More power to anyone not letting floppy cocks on the internet tell them what to do 

Edited by Kid Dynamite
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Aye. Ashley's done well to avoid all that bad PR these last few years :lol:

Power to anyone boycotting. More power to anyone not letting floppy cocks on the internet tell them what to do 

I'm not telling you what to do. But that's all it is with daft cunts like you, the opportunity to be a sanctimonious wanker appeals greater than the chance to make a statement to the press and footballing world. 

:lol:

Aye I can also see there being a fair few goals, our lot will likely be a bit more attacking and open than under Rafa so will concede more, and on the other side they’ve decided to pair Mustafi with David Luiz 

I have high hopes we will get something out of this game, perhaps not points but encouraging signs that we are going to be OK.

We know Miggy has quality, capable of bringing excitement and getting bums off seats.

We don't really know how much quality Joelie & Maxi will bring to the table but reports of their prowess are favourable. We can hope that the loss of Perez & Rondon will be over-shadowed by the skill of these two newbies.

The addition of 2 International full-backs, Swedish & Dutch in Krafth & Willems, must surely add strength & diversity to our defense.

I have to believe that with the new signings plus what we already have on-board we should have a stronger squad than last season and not be engaged in another relegation battle.

Mind you, have to remember that the other teams have invariably strengthened too.

On 01/08/2011 at 15:37, Kid Dynamite said:

Massive boycott anyone? Best decision I ever made stopping going to games whilst he is in charge

Edited by ewerk
  • Haha 1

On 11/12/2010 at 14:14, Kid Dynamite said:

Be interesting to see how many turn up today? Would have been a good opportunity to boycott one match with it being on TV. We still get to see it and the TV cameras have a field day panning round an empty stadium when Pardew in unveiled

9 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

21 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

:lol: excellent selective quoting 

Well as an OOT I’m loath to criticise anyone’s match day decision so I’ll let others do it for me.

On 30/04/2017 at 00:16, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Scab

9 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

On 10/25/2013 at 14:02, ewerk said:

It won't be a victory, he won't be dragged down the street by a mob of angry fans. He'll go on his own terms when it suits him. Aside from a complete boycott I don't see how fans can put pressure on him and even in that situation I think he'd be spiteful enough to say fuck it and sell anyone worth selling and replacing them with League 1 players.

It's almost as if selective quoting can prove any point you want it to. Here's Ewerk agreeing with me for example

4 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

It's almost as if selective quoting can prove any point you want it to. Here's Ewerk agreeing with me for example

:lol: Well done on choosing a post where I said that a boycott was the one way to put pressure on him.

I just don’t understand the mentality where you can’t miss one televised game to make a point in front of the Sky cameras but I’ll not lose any sleep over it.