Newcastle United vs Arsenal

Tom

1 minute ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Every single mong that has gone today deserves to watch the team they've endorsed lose. Every week. 

What about those married or in committed relationships?

• Haha 4

Well I for one am shocked that after selling/losing our top two scorers that we've failed to score a goal :lol: wonder how the mongs that praised our business feel. Probably too stubborn to admit they're thick as fuck yet. I'll ask again next week.

Edited by TheGingerQuiff
  • Like 1

To lose against a team like Arsenal 0-1 and it coming from a sloppy bit of play from us, shows we weren't far off. New players coming in need a bit of time to gel although Almiron was a bit cack. He didn't need to dive and could easily have got a penalty early on. Maximin showed he's going to be a class player. Joelinton did well. 

3 minutes ago, t00nraider2 said:

To lose against a team like Arsenal 0-1 and it coming from a sloppy bit of play from us, shows we weren't far off. New players coming in need a bit of time to gel although Almiron was a bit cack. He didn't need to dive and could easily have got a penalty early on. Maximin showed he's going to be a class player. Joelinton did well. 

Typical mackem, more bothered about us than them 

Maxi should have been on earlier, he looked like he can be a good addition to the team.

Joelie & Miggy looked good together, causing problems for the Gunners defense.

'Jethro' was responsible for their goal, he stood waiting for the ball and they didn't.

Too bad we couldn't have earned a point.

24 minutes ago, Noelie said:

Maxi should have been on earlier, he looked like he can be a good addition to the team.

Joelie & Miggy looked good together, causing problems for the Gunners defense.

'Jethro' was responsible for their goal, he stood waiting for the ball and they didn't.

Too bad we couldn't have earned a point.

1606281546.jpg.cf.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Can’t work out whether or not being pleased we lost is an improvement on apathy

No it's not. Some people on here only work in absolutes.

They can't be unhappy Rafa left, disappointed we didn't sign Rondon AND still want us to play well and win games. 

It's all or nothing and God help anyone who disagrees 

9 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

No it's not. Some people on here only work in absolutes.

They can't be unhappy Rafa left, disappointed we didn't sign Rondon AND still want us to play well and win games. 

It's all or nothing and God help anyone who disagrees 

You're big on your cognitive dissonance. Join the dots.

This thread is a case in point tbh.

I remember about 20 years ago when I used to come in here and tell people that drinking alcohol was for mugs, because that was my belief and I hadn't figured out by that point that it's ok for people to have different opinions to you. 

Then I grew up and realised people aren't "mongs" because they disagree with you :lol: