Delia's Dick Suckers V Bruce's Barmy Brigade

Anorthernsoul

Just now, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Joelinton needs time to adapt and it’s a luxury we absolutely can’t afford. It’s Mitrovic all over again where we’re asking a young kid to lead the line in his first season in England. Complete madness.

yep. Lot of pressure going to be on him if he doesn’t start banging them in. 

3 minutes ago, zerosum said:

i’ll give him a few more games before I decide completely shit or not, but based on that half.. hope Andy Carrol is fit soon. :wacko:

September is that long enough for you ?

1 minute ago, Holden McGroin said:

Writing a new player off after 1.5 games.  :icon_lol:

Saying he clearly needs time to adapt isn’t slagging him off, it’s the truth. At a well-run club, he’d be behind Rondon as he gets up to speed. Not chucked in immediately and asked to recoup 12 goals in his first season.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Writing a new player off after 1.5 games.  :icon_lol:

I said let’s give him a few more games to get up to whatever speed he can get to. But so far there’s nowt to be excited about, certainly not 40m worth!

Genuinely don’t get what formation we are playing, Hayden sometimes looks like he’s on the wing. I knew Bruce was a shite manager but honestly didn’t know you could be as shambolic as this. 

Agree completely with AH on Joelinton. The fact it’s the second time they’ve done the exact same thing should be pointed out to anyone that defends Ashley, so currently this would be pointed at Gary Neville. 

I wasn’t going to rate our chances off the Arsenal game, but this was a good test and we look fucking hopeless. I think we will go down tbh, and I really hope we stay there this time. 

• Like 1

Bloody hell this lot are absolutely terrible :lol: who would have thought losing all of our goal scorers from last season while also losing the manager who got the defense looking solid would result in this. 

We’ll go down tbh.