Delia's Dick Suckers V Bruce's Barmy Brigade

Anorthernsoul

The most embarrassing bit is Norwich haven’t even broken a sweat in this match. We’ve not created anything at all and they’ve score basically any time they’ve really tried. 

50 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Textbook destroy and exit.

:lol: He’s going for the express variety, and chosen well as he can try to play it off as factors beyond his control in order to land another potential destroy and exit before Christmas. It’ll be a fucking Bumper year at the British managers club feast. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Howay said:

:lol: He’s going for the express variety, and chosen well as he can try to play it off as factors beyond his control in order to land another potential destroy and exit before Christmas. It’ll be a fucking Bumper year at the British managers club feast. 

Problem with that is I think we've had pretty much all of those British managers on that merry go round. David Moyes might come in as replacement to nail the final one in the coffin. 

• Haha 1

Tbh we’re better off in the championship under Ashley. It cuts him off from the PL money, he won’t be cheap enough to get us relegated from that as then the worth of the club nosedives, and we might actually see some okay football. 

Not saying I’d rather be there under other circumstances or that it’s ‘proper football’ like the mackems bang on about, it’s just under Ashley we won’t even pay the going rate to compete with bottom half PL sides. 

Just now, Chaser said:

Problem with that is I think we've had pretty much all of those British managers on that merry go round. David Moyes might come in as replacement to nail the final one in the coffin. 

:lol: May as well get his tenure at the club out of the way now, maybe he could do Dec-Feb then we can get Hughes in to finish the implosion. 

Just now, Howay said:

Tbh we’re better off in the championship under Ashley. It cuts him off from the PL money, he won’t be cheap enough to get us relegated from that as then the worth of the club nosedives, and we might actually see some okay football. 

Not saying I’d rather be there under other circumstances or that it’s ‘proper football’ like the mackems bang on about, it’s just under Ashley we won’t even pay the going rate to compete with bottom half PL sides. 

He'll never sell while we are in the PL, its too much of a cash cow to keep milking. He needs to have the revenue cut from him. We might see a bit more traction in the boycott if we play like this for many more games. 

• Like 1

Matt Ritchie is mentally preparing his post-match statement about how everything is positive, Steve Bruce is a world class manager and how he still can’t understand why we’re annoyed with Ashley.

• Haha 1

“The most worrying part is his team aren’t even putting in effort, there’s been a real lack of effort from too many Newcastle players” - we’re two games in :lol: were we also not told by all these MINT journos that the players all really love Bruce and there’s going to be loads of effort? 

Edited by Howay

I advocated giving Bruce a chance ...........NOT ANY FUCKING MORE.

From the kick-off we were second-best, maybe worse than that.......it was painful to watch.

5 almost invisible midfielders with the exception of Hayden, the midfield was like an open door for Norwich.

Bruce obviously couldn't see it cos he made no adjustments and stayed with it throughout..........it wasn't fucking working Stevie.

Almiron was almost anonymous and so was Joelinton............no service from the 5 man midfield who had no control at anytime.

At the moment I am a miserable, unhappy camper, disgusted, and plain fucking angry.