Delia's Dick Suckers V Bruce's Barmy Brigade

Anorthernsoul

1 hour ago, Meenzer said:

I think my favourite line from ewerk's Bruce quotes above is "I can’t remember a good afternoon coming back to Norwich."

If you've never once managed to go to somewhere like Norwich and get a performance out of your side, maybe you ought to have the self-awareness to think that football management isn't for you. :lol: 

Fortress Carrow Road

The saddest thing is he’ll have seen the stat quoted somewhere or had it fed to him that our last PL away win v them was the 2-1 in the early 90s and the ‘We’ is meant to be NUFC

2 hours ago, Rayvin said:

Almost all of us want to be relegated mate, it's the only way to remove the cancer.

Don't read too much into your season from this result, we're a hollowed out shell of a football club. Having said that, with us going down it increases your chances of staying up. Good luck with it.

We are two games in.

Problem is from an outsider's perspective the rot has set in at st James park. A real shame. It transpires to the pitch

I'm not here to gloat. I think you will find most of us Canaries have a soft spot for Newcastle. I watched the game with a magpie mate who said we deserved the win. 

Keep your chins up. You could always be a mackem in league one with Ipswich.  Cunts

Best of luck for the rest of the season and see you next year. Always a great day out up there

Much love

2 minutes ago, Pukkiparty said:

We are two games in.

Problem is from an outsider's perspective the rot has set in at st James park. A real shame. It transpires to the pitch

I'm not here to gloat. I think you will find most of us Canaries have a soft spot for Newcastle. I watched the game with a magpie mate who said we deserved the win. 

Keep your chins up. You could always be a mackem in league one with Ipswich.  Cunts

Best of luck for the rest of the season and see you next year. Always a great day out up there

Much love

2/1 on your IP address being wearside....

Just now, Pukkiparty said:

Well I was born in the Norfolk and Norwich hospital lived there for 21 years and now live in Folkestone and watched the match in Hythe. Get the fuck outta here

Yeah whatever Eddie Murphy :cuppa:

Just now, PaddockLad said:

Haha! I also used to work for Delia's canary catering whilst doing my a levels. In the Gunn club. I'm a canary. I came in peace to wish you well and you accuse me of trolling? Sod off. Goodnight sir 

Just now, Pukkiparty said:

Haha! I also used to work for Delia's canary catering whilst doing my a levels. In the Gunn club. I'm a canary. I came in peace to wish you well and you accuse me of trolling? Sod off. Goodnight sir 

You’re telling bitter middle aged bastards to suck eggs. Good luck for the season. Just understand Newcastle  are  an advertising hoarding for sports shops not a football club so trying to talk football is a bit fuckin pointless

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

You’re telling bitter middle aged bastards to suck eggs. Good luck for the season. Just understand Newcastle  are  an advertising hoarding for sports shops not a football club so trying to talk football is a bit fuckin pointless

That's quite sad to see what a great club like Newcastle has become then. I feel for you

Believe me. Getting dicked 7-1 to Colchester and going to league 1 hurt.

But you stick with your team

Hang in there

2 minutes ago, Pukkiparty said:

That's quite sad to see what a great club like Newcastle has become then. I feel for you

Hang in there

The only good thing we can do for this club is stop supporting it until Ashley goes. Some disagree, but that's where i am now. If we continue it's just an endorsement of his regime.

Best case scenario for us is we go down and stay down. I'd even take League One if it just got rid of that absolute parasite.

We won't go anywhere under Ashley, so whatever painful ego death we have to endure to get rid of him is worth it in my book.

4 minutes ago, Pukkiparty said:

Hang in there

It's not our team anymore its Ashley's it's called Sports Direct United they have a real Jawdee Manager though.

I said it years ago on here I think, that the anger and that by fans is really inconsequential. It comes and goes after good/bad runs. The big problem is apathy, that’s where I am and have been for years (with a brief window of supporting Rafa) and I won’t be the only one. 

Its sad because not only do I not give a fuck what happens to Newcastle United anymore I’m getting bored of football generally because what we used to support isn’t a football club anymore so what’s the point? 

At at least the memes will be good this year.

• Like 7

Totally the same Strawb. It's more or less killed the game for me. I imagine we're just ahead of the curve though, surely plenty of other teams will eventually end up in the same place. Happy to be cannon fodder for the "big" clubs.

32 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Totally the same Strawb. It's more or less killed the game for me. I imagine we're just ahead of the curve though, surely plenty of other teams will eventually end up in the same place. Happy to be cannon fodder for the "big" clubs.

Before Ashley came along NUFC were one of the "big clubs"

2 hours ago, Alex said:

Most of the criticism of you comes from you talking absolute fucking shite

Well I won't criticize you dear boy as I'm sure you're well acquainted with shite in all its forms.:razz:

2 hours ago, Pukkiparty said:

Well I was born in the Norfolk and Norwich hospital lived there for 21 years and now live in Folkestone and watched the match in Hythe. Get the fuck outta here

2 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Story checks out

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

As does this one

5 hours ago, strawb said:

I said it years ago on here I think, that the anger and that by fans is really inconsequential. It comes and goes after good/bad runs. The big problem is apathy, that’s where I am and have been for years (with a brief window of supporting Rafa) and I won’t be the only one. 

Its sad because not only do I not give a fuck what happens to Newcastle United anymore I’m getting bored of football generally because what we used to support isn’t a football club anymore so what’s the point? 

At at least the memes will be good this year.

Spot on. As much as it’s crap having your whole day ruined by a shite match, you had the days where you’d be buzzing after a class one, but as you say the point where many of us are now we get neither.

I really don’t get why I watch the games anymore, not only are they dreadful to watch but I barely care, I felt nowt watching Norwich burst us, and I’d not have gotten much excitement out of us battering them. The worst thing this horrible fat worm has done is cause what I expect is a good chunk of our fan base to not give a fuck anymore. 

• Like 3

I think if you give a shit these days it’s because you haven’t been paying attention to what our owner has done to the club and what TV rights have done to the game in general. There’s literally no point in supporting a club that has thrown the towel in before a ball is kicked - we’re literally set up to fail, just not badly enough that we get relegated.

The sad thing is Ashley is not only killing the current support, he’s going to kill it for future generations too. Once any hope of competing goes, and the realisation of being treated like mugs dawns, people find other things to do with their time and money, and that filters down to their kids. I think we’ll see that process accelerate now that Rafa’s gone.

• Like 3

Other 'making up the numbers' clubs are at least able to maintain a veneer of ambition, each season attempting to improve the performance and squad of the last. Ashley can only maintain that illusion with the most ill informed 'supporters' (and unfortunately many mainstream media outlets). There is no attempt to improve, no vision for the future except the hope that young players will increase in value. This has absolutely nothing to do with the football team that plays, the only objective there is to survive.

Even a lack of support/attendance from locals isn't a huge problem for them, Ashley wouldn't care if the stadium was half full and we stay up. It's why my thinking at the moment is it's more important that we get relegated than have well coordinated boycotts. The main benefit of the boycotts would be to kill the atmosphere and any boost the players get from it.

As counter intuitive as it may first seem, supporters of Newcastle United don't have anything to lose by being relegated, it's Ashley that will suffer.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Howay said:

I really don’t get why I watch the games anymore, not only are they dreadful to watch but I barely care, I felt nowt watching Norwich burst us, and I’d not have gotten much excitement out of us battering them. The worst thing this horrible fat worm has done is cause what I expect is a good chunk of our fan base to not give a fuck anymore. 

Rafa left 2 games ago. Did you really not care or get any excitement last season? 

Last season the crowd went ballistic when the 3rd went past Pickford against Everton. They went ballistic when we beat Man City, probably the best team since the Premier League began. We've had 2 shit games, and probably a lot more to come, but it's bollocks to say that people have just stopped caring over time. Unless that time is the last fortnight?

The owner’s been making people apathetic for years. That was reversed to a degree under Benitez because he had an affinity with the fans and understood what the club meant to the city. He was also able to get the most out of an ordinary set of players and engendered a team spirit. Fans related to and appreciated that. More so with the owner being a weapons grade cunt. That relative feel good factor basically ended for many when Rafa left (and anyone who can’t see who is mostly to blame for his departure  must’ve slept through the last 12 years). Then, just to top it off his replacement was Steve fucking Bruce. It’s not really hard to comprehend why that might have been the final straw for lots of us. 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 9