Delia's Dick Suckers V Bruce's Barmy Brigade

Anorthernsoul

Not  Newcastle fan but OMG it is a travesty what that fat oxygen thief Mike Ashley has turned your club into!!

Rafa did an amazing job with his hands tied behind his back, Steve Bruce couldn't tie his shoe laces. I actually feel sorry for Bruce, he's in no way up to EPL management standards and MA has stuck him in their to remove the abuse from him.

Reading your threads and I completely agree you will get relegated as you are utter pish and couldn't fight your way out of a paper bag never mind the relegation battle that you are already in!

Mike Ashley to Foxtrot Oscar as their will be nothing left for him to take and then maybe you can start to build again!!

I honestly feel for you!! Still find it hard to understand how one man can be such a DICK. Great club, Great fans.........

• Like 1

11 hours ago, strawb said:

I said it years ago on here I think, that the anger and that by fans is really inconsequential. It comes and goes after good/bad runs. The big problem is apathy, that’s where I am and have been for years (with a brief window of supporting Rafa) and I won’t be the only one. 

See sig.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I’m actually pissed off that Shelvey scored. That’ll justify him swanning about at walking pace, doing fuck all in the way of actual defending or graft. Can’t wait for a full season of him fucking about with absolutely no discipline to speak of.

There’s a reason Rafa didn’t pick him after he came back from injury last season...

3 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

There’s a reason Rafa didn’t pick him after he came back from injury last season...

Yes. As soon as he was out and Hayden/Diame/Ki/Longstaff were our midfield choice things picked up immediately.

Edited by zerosum
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Rafa left 2 games ago. Did you really not care or get any excitement last season? 

Last season the crowd went ballistic when the 3rd went past Pickford against Everton. They went ballistic when we beat Man City, probably the best team since the Premier League began. We've had 2 shit games, and probably a lot more to come, but it's bollocks to say that people have just stopped caring over time. Unless that time is the last fortnight?

There was a bit of a spark under Benitez but it’s not bollocks at all to say people have been stopping caring over time. My dad and grandad both gave up their season tickets before Benitez came in because they were sick of Ashley fucking on with the club and had lost interest, Strawb literally just wrote a post about how he has lost interest over time with a little bit of a spark under Benitez. You’ve also just liked a post by Alex where he is talking about how people have been becoming apathetic over years due to Ashley.

I’m also not sure what the people in the stadium celebrating or the quality of the Man City team have to do with my point.

Edited by Howay
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Did he not say he doesn't do tactics? If not then he should say it.

He’s certainly implied that so far 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Howay said:

There was a bit of a spark under Benitez but it’s not bollocks at all to say people have been stopping caring over time. My dad and grandad both gave up their season tickets before Benitez came in because they were sick of Ashley fucking on with the club and had lost interest, Strawb literally just wrote a post about how he has lost interest over time with a little bit of a spark under Benitez. You’ve also just liked a post by Alex where he is talking about how people have been becoming apathetic over years due to Ashley.

I’m also not sure what the people in the stadium celebrating or the quality of the Man City team have to do with my point.

Alex made a considered response to my post which was reasonable so I liked it.

I have my opinions but I'm willing to have my mind changed on anything 

39 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Alex made a considered response to my post which was reasonable so I liked it.

I have my opinions but I'm willing to have my mind changed on anything 

Boozing is mint. Having a can of Red Stripe now. All anxieties of the day have disappeared.

Buying used knickers to sniff is pervy.

Pinball fanatics are losers. 

Motorbikes are shit. Any non motorcyclist that you tell about your bike is instantly bored to death

Edited by TheGingerQuiff
  • Haha 2

The “ bit of a spark” under Rafa pretty well describes my feelings- as good as it was to see Benitez at our club, I never was never fully won over simply because it was always going to end as it did… because Ashley still owns the club. 

We could have Guardiola, spend multi-millions, and I’d still be thinking, 

“ Aye, but the Fat Cunt will find a way to fuck it all up”. 

As long as Ashley owns us, there’s no point in even trying to get excited about anything. 

Edit; Yes, it’s possibly the easy option to be pessimistic, but can anyone give me a single example of Ashley doing anything right? 

Just one would be nice. 

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

The “ bit of a spark” under Rafa pretty well describes my feelings- as good as it was to see Benitez at our club, I never was never fully won over simply because it was always going to end as it did… because Ashley still owns the club. 

We could have Guardiola, spend multi-millions, and I’d still be thinking, 

“ Aye, but the Fat Cunt will find a way to fuck it all up”. 

As long as Ashley owns us, there’s no point in even trying to get excited about anything. 

Edit; Yes, it’s possibly the easy option to be pessimistic, but can anyone give me a single example of Ashley doing anything right? 

Just one would be nice. 

Selling Sissoko to Spurs 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Anorthernsoul said:

They'll get torn apart by Spurs on Sunday but the Watford game is definitely winnable if Bruce wasn't in charge 

Fixed it for you