Mrs Doubtfires, Desperate Dogshit Diva's v Danny B Mugged off Mincers

wykikitoon

6 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Can't work out if these are real or if you're taking the piss

100% real. That's not all he said, but he was mostly more guarded than I expected.

thought it couldn’t be that difficult to the make (pretty much) same midfield and defence as last year, hard to beat. All he needed to do was drop shelvey.

last week was abysmal 

Edited by zerosum

55 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

You're just making things up now. I dislike Ashley and think Bruce is a crap manager. I still enjoy it when NUFC win. It's not a difficult concept 

And I hate Ashley so much that he's driven me to apathy, yet would still take great joy in watching what he's done blow up in his big fat face. That's not weird or a difficult concept.

6 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I don't think you know what apathy means :lol:

I'm apathetic towards the club, my feelings towards Ashley are hatred. Glad I could clear that up for you. You should know by now that I'm more knowledgeable than you about most things. 

Bruce will be telling the players that Wednesday 's League Cup tie against Lesta will be "a massive massive" game for them. Then Saturday's game against Watford  will be like a "World Cup Final" for them 

I don't get all the hate for Bruce the man. Yes as a manager his record isn't a patch on Rafa's and I've said that to go from one to the other was a piss take by Ashley, but I don't see why so many are just throwing abuse at him. I think he realised long ago, any ambition to manage Man Utd had gone, and yes he was the scum boss but fuck me it's football. He doesn't come across as a chest beating arsehole like Allardyce and doesn't have the slimy car salesman persona of Pardew. He's not completely deluded like Carver either.

I completely understand people why people don't want him in charge but that's not a reason for chucking shite his way even after we get a win away from home against one of the likely top four. 

I'll keep my frustration and anger for the arsehole in charge of the club.

I think I’d enjoy a pint with him. He’s the distant family member that asks how your musics going but doesn’t really care & then hoys you £30 to get to get the round in because he can’t be arsed.

3 minutes ago, Tom said:

I think I’d enjoy a pint with him. He’s the distant family member that asks how your musics going but doesn’t really care & then hoys you £30 to get to get the kebabs  in because he can’t be arsed.

Fixed for you