Brucie's Team of Beef Flap Munchers v Elton's Peperami Tickle Stick Play Boys

wykikitoon

The 6 pointer already for both teams apparently.

NUFC: It's anticipated that Miguel Almiron and Joelinton will be available to play, with optimism also that Jamaal Lascelles is OK to resume.

Other than that though it's mostly a tale of woe, with Emil Krafth, Jetro Willems and Matt Ritchie added to a sick list that already comprised Dwight Gayle, Andy Carroll, Allan Saint-Maximin, DeAndre Yedlin and Florian Lejeune. 

WFC: Watford had an additional 24 hours to prepare for this game, beating Coventry City 3-0 in the League Cup on Tuesday evening.

Former Magpie Daryl Janmaat started that game but hasn't featured in the Premier League thus far this season.

Since a 2-1 success at Huddersfield Town back in April, Javi Gracia's side have taken just a single point from the 21 on offer and have lost each of their last six games in the Premier League. 

Travel: Be aware of road closures in the city centre this weekend in the Blackett Street area related to the family fun weekends. That will also see some bus stops closed and routes diverted. 

(Taken from .com)

Really didn't fancy us today, (Deulofeu not starting helps us imo), but fuck me. They look iffy at the back but I'll be surprised if we win this now. Last week doesn't convince me that we're in anything other than big trouble this year. Seems a few empty seats fwiw. Hope I'm wrong obviously.