Here We Go Again Kenyon's trying to buy The Club Again

trooper

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-takeover-news-live-16990255

£300 million they're saying 

£125 million up front & £175 million over the next 3 years 

I doubt it'll happen & it's probably one of Ashley's little  ruses to get people back in the ground "we dont want to put off potential buyers" that old chestnut. Well fuck you Ashley you really are a wag with your little jests.

3 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Why wouldn't they back him? After all he *checks brochure* has 'unparalleled success in Europe'.

I think they just crossed Rafa's name out & replaced it with Bruce. It saves on printing costs

6 hours ago, ewerk said:

........................................ has 'unparalleled success in Europe'.

I dipped my wick with a showgirl in Hamburg,  an air-hostess in Antwerp, and a little clog dancer in Rotterdam, now that's unparalleled success in Europe.:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’m not sure what this actually achieves. I mean, anyone daft enough to fall for this would probably just go regardless anyway. I don’t mean anyone still going is stupid. Just that if this were to convince you to go then, almost anything would. I’d prefer a bit of imagination at least. Is the club paying people to come up with this? 😂

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

I’m not sure what this actually achieves. I mean, anyone daft enough to fall for this would probably just go regardless anyway. I don’t mean anyone still going is stupid. Just that if this were to convince you to go then, almost anything would. I’d prefer a bit of imagination at least. Is the club paying people to come up with this? 😂

It hadn't actually occurred to me that this is probably in response to lowered ticket sales :lol:

• Haha 1