Jump to content

Some ambitious small nondescript east midlands club v Ashley's poisonous apparition of NUFC


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lads, we're only six points off 5th

Perhaps we could slightly modify the title to, “nondescript, recent Premier League winning East Mids club who have also won two league cups in living memory abd been to the quarter finals of the Champ

I sometimes wonder what opposition fans think when they come on here - presumably they come on expecting to see bravado ahead of games or whatever, and are then bemused to find a group of football nih

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Astleyfox said:

Perhaps we could slightly modify the title to, “nondescript, recent Premier League winning East Mids club who have also won two league cups in living memory abd been to the quarter finals of the Champions League, abd are moving in a very positive direction, V Mike Ashleys......blah, blah?

     😜  

Perhaps not 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Astleyfox said:

Perhaps we could slightly modify the title to, “nondescript, recent Premier League winning East Mids club who have also won two league cups in living memory abd been to the quarter finals of the Champions League, abd are moving in a very positive direction, V Mike Ashleys......blah, blah?

     😜  

We won a league title more recently than you to be fair. ;) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Astleyfox said:

Perhaps we could slightly modify the title to, “nondescript, recent Premier League winning East Mids club who have also won two league cups in living memory abd been to the quarter finals of the Champions League, abd are moving in a very positive direction, V Mike Ashleys......blah, blah?

     😜  

:lol:

 

If you can't see the irony from a NUFC fans pov I give up. You were always a small club when I was growing up, have spent plenty time in the lower leagues and got pretty poor gates although I loved filbert street. You are a club now though, that actively tries to be the best it can be and strives to get itself ahead and good luck to you. We are the polar opposite. We should have a good head start but we have a parasite with it's jaws clamped down on us. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Astleyfox said:

Perhaps we could slightly modify the title to, “nondescript, recent Premier League winning East Mids club who have also won two league cups in living memory abd been to the quarter finals of the Champions League, abd are moving in a very positive direction, V Mike Ashleys......blah, blah?

     😜  

 

If you weren’t on the pitch at Filbert Street on  2 May  92 v us then your comments are frankly irrelevant. And no, I don’t fuckin care if you weren’t born then :cuppa: 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

:lol:

 

If you can't see the irony from a NUFC fans pov I give up. You were always a small club when I was growing up, have spent plenty time in the lower leagues and got pretty poor gates although I loved filbert street. You are a club now though, that actively tries to be the best it can be and strives to get itself ahead and good luck to you. We are the polar opposite. We should have a good head start but we have a parasite with it's jaws clamped down on us. 

To be honest Leicester City was always regarding as the 2nd team in the city compared to the Tigers, since the new owners have come in we have made big progress, as for our fan base the potential is there for us to be comfortably getting 40,000 plus gates with us being a one club city in big catchment area, as for you guys it must be awful at the moment, you deserve better.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Slyfox said:

To be honest Leicester City was always regarding as the 2nd team in the city compared to the Tigers, since the new owners have come in we have made big progress, as for our fan base the potential is there for us to be comfortably getting 40,000 plus gates with us being a one club city in big catchment area, as for you guys it must be awful at the moment, you deserve better.

At the moment? Twelve years. I won't set football in the place anymore while he's here and I'm not alone. I'm not in the business of paying money to be a handy tool of Mike Ashley's portfolio. Only went to Filbert Street twice and saw 13 goals so it was usually eventful and that was just on the pitch! :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

:lol:

 

If you can't see the irony from a NUFC fans pov I give up. You were always a small club when I was growing up, have spent plenty time in the lower leagues and got pretty poor gates although I loved filbert street. You are a club now though, that actively tries to be the best it can be and strives to get itself ahead and good luck to you. We are the polar opposite. We should have a good head start but we have a parasite with it's jaws clamped down on us. 

I get the irony. We may be small, who cares, we are what we are, but right now, we’re happy enough. I wish you well, and hope that the spiv sets you free. For what its worth, I think you could get something today. You will likely play with five across your eighteen yard line,(nowt wrong with that). We struggle to break this down. We will pass sideways and backwards for most of the time, without getting anywhere, especially without Maddison. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Astleyfox said:

I get the irony. We may be small, who cares, we are what we are, but right now, we’re happy enough. I wish you well, and hope that the spiv sets you free. For what its worth, I think you could get something today. You will likely play with five across your eighteen yard line,(nowt wrong with that). We struggle to break this down. We will pass sideways and backwards for most of the time, without getting anywhere, especially without Maddison. 

 

I would be amazed if we get anything off you today. In the same way that I'm amazed when we get any points off anyone.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Astleyfox said:

I get the irony. We may be small, who cares, we are what we are, but right now, we’re happy enough. I wish you well, and hope that the spiv sets you free. For what its worth, I think you could get something today. You will likely play with five across your eighteen yard line,(nowt wrong with that). We struggle to break this down. We will pass sideways and backwards for most of the time, without getting anywhere, especially without Maddison. 

 

 

it's reached a stage whereby many newcastle supporters, me included, actively want us to lose.

how fucking tragic is that?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m in the apathy camp. Haven’t quite hit total disillusionment. I still want us to win but i find it hard to be that bothered when we don’t. I haven’t tuned in one game so far this season. I’m at home today, it’s raining, I have no plans so don’t really have an excuse not to watch it. Need to find me one quick. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

I’m in the apathy camp. Haven’t quite hit total disillusionment. I still want us to win but i find it hard to be that bothered when we don’t. I haven’t tuned in one game so far this season. I’m at home today, it’s raining, I have no plans so don’t really have an excuse not to watch it. Need to find me one quick. 

I just watch for the comedy value now. This isn't the club we used to support.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Astleyfox said:

I get the irony. We may be small, who cares, we are what we are, but right now, we’re happy enough. I wish you well, and hope that the spiv sets you free. For what its worth, I think you could get something today. You will likely play with five across your eighteen yard line,(nowt wrong with that). We struggle to break this down. We will pass sideways and backwards for most of the time, without getting anywhere, especially without Maddison. 

We have a thing on here at the minute, have had for a while, where the match threads are titled similar to one I put up or worse. Bruce's cock suckers v Peps set of sexually deviant arse bandits, that type of thing so wouldn't get hung up or take it too personally tbh. ;)

 

Being smaller club isn't a putdown either. You should thrive on it and rammed it down people's throat a few years back. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...