Some ambitious small nondescript east midlands club v Ashley's poisonous apparition of NUFC

Howmanheyman

Perhaps we could slightly modify the title to, “nondescript, recent Premier League winning East Mids club who have also won two league cups in living memory abd been to the quarter finals of the Champions League, abd are moving in a very positive direction, V Mike Ashleys......blah, blah?

😜  

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Astleyfox said:

Perhaps we could slightly modify the title to, “nondescript, recent Premier League winning East Mids club who have also won two league cups in living memory abd been to the quarter finals of the Champions League, abd are moving in a very positive direction, V Mike Ashleys......blah, blah?

😜  

Perhaps not 

11 minutes ago, Astleyfox said:

😜  

We won a league title more recently than you to be fair. ;) 

35 minutes ago, Astleyfox said:

😜  

:lol:

If you can't see the irony from a NUFC fans pov I give up. You were always a small club when I was growing up, have spent plenty time in the lower leagues and got pretty poor gates although I loved filbert street. You are a club now though, that actively tries to be the best it can be and strives to get itself ahead and good luck to you. We are the polar opposite. We should have a good head start but we have a parasite with it's jaws clamped down on us. 

1 hour ago, Astleyfox said:

😜  

If you weren’t on the pitch at Filbert Street on  2 May  92 v us then your comments are frankly irrelevant. And no, I don’t fuckin care if you weren’t born then :cuppa: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

If you can't see the irony from a NUFC fans pov I give up. You were always a small club when I was growing up, have spent plenty time in the lower leagues and got pretty poor gates although I loved filbert street. You are a club now though, that actively tries to be the best it can be and strives to get itself ahead and good luck to you. We are the polar opposite. We should have a good head start but we have a parasite with it's jaws clamped down on us. 

To be honest Leicester City was always regarding as the 2nd team in the city compared to the Tigers, since the new owners have come in we have made big progress, as for our fan base the potential is there for us to be comfortably getting 40,000 plus gates with us being a one club city in big catchment area, as for you guys it must be awful at the moment, you deserve better.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Slyfox said:

To be honest Leicester City was always regarding as the 2nd team in the city compared to the Tigers, since the new owners have come in we have made big progress, as for our fan base the potential is there for us to be comfortably getting 40,000 plus gates with us being a one club city in big catchment area, as for you guys it must be awful at the moment, you deserve better.

At the moment? Twelve years. I won't set football in the place anymore while he's here and I'm not alone. I'm not in the business of paying money to be a handy tool of Mike Ashley's portfolio. Only went to Filbert Street twice and saw 13 goals so it was usually eventful and that was just on the pitch! :D

3 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I get the irony. We may be small, who cares, we are what we are, but right now, we’re happy enough. I wish you well, and hope that the spiv sets you free. For what its worth, I think you could get something today. You will likely play with five across your eighteen yard line,(nowt wrong with that). We struggle to break this down. We will pass sideways and backwards for most of the time, without getting anywhere, especially without Maddison. 

4 minutes ago, Astleyfox said:

I get the irony. We may be small, who cares, we are what we are, but right now, we’re happy enough. I wish you well, and hope that the spiv sets you free. For what its worth, I think you could get something today. You will likely play with five across your eighteen yard line,(nowt wrong with that). We struggle to break this down. We will pass sideways and backwards for most of the time, without getting anywhere, especially without Maddison. 

I would be amazed if we get anything off you today. In the same way that I'm amazed when we get any points off anyone.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Astleyfox said:

it's reached a stage whereby many newcastle supporters, me included, actively want us to lose.

how fucking tragic is that?

I’m in the apathy camp. Haven’t quite hit total disillusionment. I still want us to win but i find it hard to be that bothered when we don’t. I haven’t tuned in one game so far this season. I’m at home today, it’s raining, I have no plans so don’t really have an excuse not to watch it. Need to find me one quick. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

I’m in the apathy camp. Haven’t quite hit total disillusionment. I still want us to win but i find it hard to be that bothered when we don’t. I haven’t tuned in one game so far this season. I’m at home today, it’s raining, I have no plans so don’t really have an excuse not to watch it. Need to find me one quick. 

I just watch for the comedy value now. This isn't the club we used to support.

1 hour ago, Astleyfox said:

We have a thing on here at the minute, have had for a while, where the match threads are titled similar to one I put up or worse. Bruce's cock suckers v Peps set of sexually deviant arse bandits, that type of thing so wouldn't get hung up or take it too personally tbh. ;)

Being smaller club isn't a putdown either. You should thrive on it and rammed it down people's throat a few years back.