Some ambitious small nondescript east midlands club v Ashley's poisonous apparition of NUFC

Howmanheyman

Just now, Isegrim said:

The scary thing about sacking Bruce is the horror of who they will they try to get next.

Bring it on tbh. Perhaps, like Sunderland, we need a double relegation to get rid of our owner. I would just about take administration over Ashley at this point.

3 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

' I believe I'm the right person to bring us back up to the Championship at the first attempt.I'm glad the owner agrees with me' .Steve Bruce .May 2021

• Haha 1

Fuck off Edwards, practically anyone with a grain of common sense judged Bruce before a ball was kicked based on his abysmal track record. Giving him a chance was as pointless as the latest ‘tactic’ is, whereby we somehow hope it’s 0-0 going into the final quarter before sticking Carroll on. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Chaser said:

This is a horror show. We'd be better off having a dairylea cheese slice at right back. Players look like they couldnt give a fuck

Why would they give a fuck? An owner with zero ambition and a manager without a fucking clue. It’s obvious it was only Benitez keeping us above water