Some ambitious small nondescript east midlands club v Ashley's poisonous apparition of NUFC

Howmanheyman

22 minutes ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Which is what I've been saying for 2 years now. 

Not a chance will someone pay £300m for NUFC. He's a pig in shit creaming his bit off the top. Relegation / promotion only a blip. He'll invest in getting us back up then take that money back when the first prrm league cheque lands. 

Go down. Stay down. It will take at least 3 seasons until the parachute payments stop. 

Can we judge Bruce yet?

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Just wondering whether we had to give him a few more games or whether we could use his mediocre twenty year managerial career to make a judgement.

Backing Bruce is backing the need for relegation as a way to get rid of the cancer.

I can see UM‘s point tbh.

9 hours ago, Rayvin said:

I sometimes wonder what opposition fans think when they come on here - presumably they come on expecting to see bravado ahead of games or whatever, and are then bemused to find a group of football nihilists who actively want their club to be relegated and to stay relegated, barely paying any attention to their opponents or the wider footballing world :lol:

I'd imagine loads of them are loving it, but given we're not a threat to anybody any more, I'd wager there'd be a fair amount of sympathy outside of a few bitter enclaves around Teesside, Wearside, Liverpool, Small Heath, East London and Leeds.

10 hours ago, Rayvin said:

I sometimes wonder what opposition fans think when they come on here - presumably they come on expecting to see bravado ahead of games or whatever, and are then bemused to find a group of football nihilists who actively want their club to be relegated and to stay relegated, barely paying any attention to their opponents or the wider footballing world :lol:

The match thread titles alone much really fuck with their heads 

Edited by Anorthernsoul

23 hours ago, Noelie said:

I stand corrected, forgive me for not apportioning any blame to Bruce. It's his fault Dubravka was not up to snuff. It was his fault Dummett was not up to snuff. It was his fault 5 goals were leaked by the back four who weren't up to snuff. It was his fault Joelinton, Muto, Almiron, Carroll, Atsu weren't up to snuff and didn't score. Yes it was all Bruce's fault for the pathetic performances put on display by his choice  of players. They were not to blame, it was all his fault for the dismal display.

And yes, I did abuse Benitez constantly from day one.

And yes Dougle, I am a wizened old ploat beyond senility.

And of course Alex, I am in a self parody mode, your suspicions are in order so be very careful not to give me too much credit.

Happy now?

"The Leicester disaster match performance was worse than terrible and it's not something that can be placed on Ashley or Bruce."

Noelie somewhere in Narnia or an opium den from his youth.