Bruce's Cabbage Patch Kids V A Wee Small Club In Manchester

trooper

little ole will see this as the perfect opportunity to 'kickstart their season' we'll duly oblige.

ashley will put in a rare appearance as he'll be keen to ready the paperwok for longstaff's 'last minute'  move to the north west in january.

bruce meanwhile, his head being fully occupied with his tactical masterplan for the game, will forget who he's employed by and refer to the club from manchester as 'we' and 'united' throughtout the prematch press conference.

should be a joy this.

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Haha 3

I've had a few words with Steve and told him what my starting line up would be based on "who dares, wins"

Dubravka

Schar    Fernandez     Dutton                   (Lascelles not up to par recently, on the bench with Willems)

Almiron       Longstaff        Ki         Atsu           (Shelvey not up to par period. Miggy and Atsu can use their pace and get crosses in to the strike force)   

Joelinton   Carroll   St Maxim                   ( Carroll's worth a try for as long as he can last, and let's see what Maxims fire power is)

I'm ready for the usual dis-respect and slagging from them as know much more about football than I do.:razz:

1 hour ago, Noelie said:

I've had a few words with Steve and told him what my starting line up would be based on "who dares, wins"

Dubravka

Schar    Fernandez     Dutton                   (Lascelles not up to par recently, on the bench with Willems)

Almiron       Longstaff        Ki         Atsu           (Shelvey not up to par period. Miggy and Atsu can use their pace and get crosses in to the strike force)   

Joelinton   Carroll   St Maxim                   ( Carroll's worth a try for as long as he can last, and let's see what Maxims fire power is)

I'm ready for the usual dis-respect and slagging from them as know much more about football than I do.:razz:

FFS Noelie!!! :razz:

Get your fucking idiot mate Steve to put Almiron on the left, the kid's right leg is only good to keep the fucker balanced - that's a huge reason why he's been shite this season so far, playing him on the right wtf!

Plus we'll get humped (well we are anyway but) with Franz in the centre of the backline, he's like a super tanker and takes a mile to change direction.

The rest of your team, well meh.. just meh.

edit: Hope Ki has a good game so cabbage heed cannot keep dropping him for the useless, bald, hollywood ball playing radgie fucker.

Edited by sammynb

Hope Dutts can rise to the occasion. 

Normally I'd be right up for us playing this lot at home in the form they're in, but form is largely irrelevant when you're playing us, and I'm still on the "it's better for the club if we lose" tract anyway.

So, like the last match I'm just hoping I get something entertaining again.

3 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

If we don't get players alongside Almiron he'll never create anything in the opposition half.Joe isn't going to get many chances if neebody is getting balls into the box, preferably from the wings.

To tactical Bruce doesn't do "tactics & that nonsense"

Sky Super Sunday presenters categorically will not say Newcastle United even the once and it's been going on for years. The word itself isn't a problem as it's used scattergun like for one of their main star brands. It boils my piss and the day I shrug my shoulders at it check for a pulse. :good:

• Like 1

Newcastle

1Dubravka

22Yedlin

5Schär

6Lascelles

2Clark

15Willems

24Almirón

43Shortstaff

36Longstaff

10Saint-Maximin