Bruce's Cabbage Patch Kids V A Wee Small Club In Manchester

trooper

Was pissed off Steve didn't listen to me.:mad:

But I suppose I must give him credit for his startling line-up.

Little nail-biting in the last 4 minutes, thought we might hoy the win doon the netty.

Really surprised to see Clark start as he hasn't featured for quite a while.

Brilliant pass from Willems, magnificent strike by the other brother.

The Maxim was certainly firing, we may have a winner there.

Joelinton is looking like an expensive bad buy.

33 minutes ago, Howay said:

Chuffed for Matty. Good win thanks to Benitez as well (I mean Bruce literally said it himself :lol: ). That’ll paper over the cracks for a fair few losses. 

Blaming Benitez ahead of an expected loss and it backfired :lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Howay said:

Almiron is parp, looks like ASM has managed to hurt his brittle body again. 

Starting to hope we win here, would get old broken noses mates all buzzing for him again and making noises he’s better than Rafa. That would have the knock on of Ashley and his cronies keeping the clown even longer than they would have anyway, which will cement our relegation.

Aye.

Alternatively, get the fuck in. Buzzing we won and the two local lads in the middle look a cracking pairing 

• Like 1

Has the feel of an England qualifier for me, happy they won, glad a local lad scored on his debut, happy to see the baddies lose... but it hasn't made much of a difference to my weekend. Not like it should.

4 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Has the feel of an England qualifier for me, happy they won, glad a local lad scored on his debut, happy to see the baddies lose... but it hasn't made much of a difference to my weekend. Not like it should.

That's me mate horrible game they took all 3 points so what ? It doesnt change the bigger picture Bruce is the manager or something & Ashley still owns the club.

13 minutes ago, trooper said:

That's me mate horrible game they took all 3 points so what ? It doesnt change the bigger picture Bruce is the manager or something & Ashley still owns the club.

I know mate, but what are you going to do? I was there today, delighted we won, and will watch MotD for the first time this year (was on hols for the spurs game) . Beating ManU has made me happy, for a few hours. 

Que sera sera. Nowt we can do, just hope Ashley fucking chokes to death on a fish bone. 

Edited by Renton
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, Renton said:

I know mate, but what are you going to do? I was there today, delighted we won, and will watch MotD for the first time this year (was on hols for the spurs game) . Beating ManU has made me happy, for a few hours. 

Que sera sera. Nowt we can do, just hope Ashley fucking chokes to death on a fish bone. 

There aren’t many fish bones in Kebabs, Renton.