Newcastle online

Pilchard Chops

That people get banned if you use their accounts? :icon_lol:

They wanted an excuse to do it anyway in my opinion, and he's been nothing but nice to them.

If they were just looking to get rid its not the brightest idea playing into their hands like that.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie
I've strongly voiced my support for your reinstatement over there. It was clearly Winnie who got you doing the extremist stuff anyway.

It was. Thank you, I've always said South Tyneside is a key and fundamental part of our fanbase.

I've strongly voiced my support for your reinstatement over there. It was clearly Winnie who got you doing the extremist stuff anyway.

It was. Thank you, I've always said South Tyneside is a key and fundamental part of our fanbase.

:icon_lol:

You did something that warranted a permanent ban, if you cant take the ban then you shouldnt have done whatever it was that got you banned in the first place. If they let you back in then why not all the others who are currently banned permanently?

Guest Stevie
You did something that warranted a permanent ban, if you cant take the ban then you shouldnt have done whatever it was that got you banned in the first place. If they let you back in then why not all the others who are currently banned permanently?

Paddy had a good point, fuckin paedophiles don't get as long as I have for this. I think people who take the internet that seriously they feel they need to ban someone who has been described as a "knowledgable poster" for 13 fucking months, need to evaluate their life and question what they can do to make themselves less of a sad cunt.

Love the Free Steve t shirts the bloke looks like Bobby Shinton.

I think people who take the internet that seriously they feel they need to ban someone who has been described as a "knowledgable poster" for 13 fucking months, need to evaluate their life and question what they can do to make themselves less of a sad cunt.

What about people who cant let go of the fact that they cant get onto an internet forum?

Guest Stevie
I think people who take the internet that seriously they feel they need to ban someone who has been described as a "knowledgable poster" for 13 fucking months, need to evaluate their life and question what they can do to make themselves less of a sad cunt.

What about people who cant let go of the fact that they cant get onto an internet forum?

What about them?

Paddy had a good point, fuckin paedophiles don't get as long as I have for this. I think people who take the internet that seriously they feel they need to ban someone who has been described as a "knowledgable poster" for 13 fucking months, need to evaluate their life and question what they can do to make themselves less of a sad cunt.

Love the Free Steve t shirts the bloke looks like Bobby Shinton.

Paedophiles go to prison :icon_lol:

stand by your beds lads its the gestapo :icon_lol:

bressongestapo.jpg

Love the Free Steve t shirts the bloke looks like Bobby Shinton :icon_lol: true.

it will only get worse mate, 6 fooking weeks of school holidays to come,

:icon_lol:

What about them?

You're one of them. Is his point.

Guest BigThompers

Just sign up again man. They still think that their 'pre approved registration" thing filters the likes of me out. I've been on there for ages now and they've not the fucking foggiest who I am.

Guest BigThompers
Just sign up again man. They still think that their 'pre approved registration" thing filters the likes of me out. I've been on there for ages now and they've not the fucking foggiest who I am.

Well impressive.

Like you then.

Guest Stevie

What about them?

You're one of them. Is his point.

Really?

Guest BigThompers
If you are on N-O Thompers you obviously aren't putting on your usual "complete cock" act.

That's no "act". :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Fat cunt.

Guest Stevie
we need a halfway house type forum, where TT and NO posters can bitchfight :icon_lol:

I don't want to bitchfight, I just want to read their toon forum. I wouldn't even abuse Martin_Jol. If you can sift through the vast swathes of shite on there, there's some good stuff.