Newcastle online

Pilchard Chops

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the subject, if there is one thing Ive noticed since coming back here, is the constant swipes at each other on both boards. I've stayed (and will stay) out of the bickering but its odd seeing each board post the usual "look they're at it again" type of thread. Both doing it as I sit bemused.

I came back here as I dont post that often these days (working at work you know! would you imagine!) but I know more of the loafers here so its easier. I see both as being canny in their own way.

:doubleact:

I'm presuming that PC got fed up of the sniping that was going on between LM/HTL & Omar/Sima in the thread on the Newcastle Forum...

I'm all for a bit of debate, but that one is kind of getting out of hand. That being said, why the need to publically announce that you're going? :doubleact: (Attention seeking aside, I never understand why people state they're leaving...)

I'm presuming that PC got fed up of the sniping that was going on between LM/HTL & Omar/Sima in the thread on the Newcastle Forum...

I'm all for a bit of debate, but that one is kind of getting out of hand.

Dont like the thread just dont read it, I had a go the other day, got bored quickly and havent ventured in since.... haway Chops maaaaan get real!

That being said, why the need to publically announce that you're going? :doubleact: (Attention seeking aside, I never understand why people state they're leaving...)

89596[/snapback]

AF tbh :o

On the subject, if there is one thing Ive noticed since coming back here, is the constant swipes at each other on both boards.  I've stayed (and will stay) out of the bickering but its odd seeing each board post the usual "look they're at it again" type of thread.  Both doing it as I sit bemused.

I came back here as I dont post that often these days (working at work you know!  would you imagine!) but I know more of the loafers here so its easier.  I see both as being canny in their own way.

89592[/snapback]

I just put the main culprits on "ignore" :o

Since the "Split" I've not been back to Newcastle-Online, I left it for what I felt were good reasons and it would be hypocritical to return, as for bitchy threads, if I don't like them, I don't read them !

Since the "Split" I've not been back to Newcastle-Online, I left it for what I felt were good reasons and it would be hypocritical to return, as for bitchy threads, if I don't like them, I don't read them !

89609[/snapback]

I like both boards. I wish the Newcastle United section on this board was as busy as on N-O, and I with the general chat on N-O was as good as on here.

On the subject, if there is one thing Ive noticed since coming back here, is the constant swipes at each other on both boards.  I've stayed (and will stay) out of the bickering but its odd seeing each board post the usual "look they're at it again" type of thread.  Both doing it as I sit bemused.

I came back here as I dont post that often these days (working at work you know!  would you imagine!) but I know more of the loafers here so its easier.  I see both as being canny in their own way.

89592[/snapback]

Same here

One of the reasons I wanted the 5-a-side game was that it might help build some bridges like. A competitive game and a few pints afterwards and we'd be best of mates man! :doubleact:

The craic is still alright on there, it's just the fact that things get a bit soopafan on there when the debate gets heated. Although, looking through the NUFC chat on here from over the weekend, it seems that we had a bit of a soopafan thread...

One of the reasons I wanted the 5-a-side game was that it might help build some bridges like. A competitive game and a few pints afterwards and we'd be best of mates man!  :doubleact:

The craic is still alright on there, it's just the fact that things get a bit soopafan on there when the debate gets heated. Although, looking through the NUFC chat on here from over the weekend, it seems that we had a bit of a soopafan thread...

89653[/snapback]

Do you actually go to games though?

One of the reasons I wanted the 5-a-side game was that it might help build some bridges like. A competitive game and a few pints afterwards and we'd be best of mates man!  :doubleact:

89653[/snapback]

Do you actually go to games though?

89663[/snapback]

Home and away since 1892, inlcuding both wars where I disguised myself as a small child. I recognise your picture Renton, aren't you Scottish? You could never understand like we understand. I was born in the Gallowgate during a derby game. SOOPAFANFACT.

It's canny funny over there at the moment. The amount of Hitzfeld bumming is ridiculous. HTT seems to have got it into his head that he's the voice of the Geordie Nation and because he's backing him he's a nailed on appointment.

It's canny funny over there at the moment. The amount of Hitzfeld bumming is ridiculous. HTT seems to have got it into his head that he's the voice of the Geordie Nation and because he's backing him he's a nailed on appointment.

89668[/snapback]

I pointed it out the the other day that he was voicing the same thing 16 months ago and when we didn't appoint him, he deleted his website in protest!

Could this be the end of Newcastle-Online? :D

;)

89668[/snapback]

I pointed it out the the other day that he was voicing the same thing 16 months ago and when we didn't appoint him, he deleted his website in protest!

Could this be the end of Newcastle-Online? :D

;)

89825[/snapback]

*crosses fingers*

One of the reasons I wanted the 5-a-side game was that it might help build some bridges like. A competitive game and a few pints afterwards and we'd be best of mates man!  :D

89653[/snapback]

The only real soopafans over there are Cohb and NE5, otherwise known as Ugly Mackems and Leazesmag :(

Edited by Baggio

It's canny shite on there now, that's why I've decided to give here a go; heard through the grapevine it's a good site.

93376[/snapback]

Are you the poster who used to be on toonchat who hates me? :D

93424[/snapback]

Everyone hates you, Gol

It's canny shite on there now, that's why I've decided to give here a go; heard through the grapevine it's a good site.

93376[/snapback]

Are you the poster who used to be on toonchat who hates me? :D

93424[/snapback]

Everyone hates you, Gol

93438[/snapback]

I know (apart from Craig) but this particular poster really hates me :(