Newcastle online

Pilchard Chops

Guest Stevie
If you are on N-O Thompers you obviously aren't putting on your usual "complete cock" act.

That's no "act". :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Fat cunt.

pmsl :icon_lol:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are on N-O Thompers you obviously aren't putting on your usual "complete cock" act.

Fat cunt.

You two deserve each other. Fucking knuckledragging twats the pair of you. Perhaps you should get together and make babies...although you'll have difficulty determining which of the pair of you is the bitch.

Guest BigThompers

Fat cunt.

You two deserve each other. Fucking knuckledragging twats the pair of you. Perhaps you should get together and make babies...although you'll have difficulty determining which of the pair of you is the bitch.

You're already carrying one aren't ya? :icon_lol:

Fat cunt.

This is why you are talking shit about being on Newcastle Online, it would only be a matter of minutes before you would come out and say something like that to someone.

Guest BigThompers

It's OK, next time I sign up I think I'll post a picture of a big fully revealed pink gash during work hours :icon_lol:

I think people who take the internet that seriously they feel they need to ban someone who has been described as a "knowledgable poster" for 13 fucking months, need to evaluate their life and question what they can do to make themselves less of a sad cunt.

What about people who cant let go of the fact that they cant get onto an internet forum?

What about them?

If you just want to read their forums there's loads ways to get around an IP ban, however if you want justice I that's an entirely different fight. :icon_lol:

Guest Stevie

Fat cunt.

Pipe down a bit you overgrown jock wank. I have never said one thing against you, but I will say this you know fuck all about football and your head is bigger than the Isle of Lewis.

Edited by Stevie

You did something that warranted a permanent ban, if you cant take the ban then you shouldnt have done whatever it was that got you banned in the first place. If they let you back in then why not all the others who are currently banned permanently?

Paddy had a good point, fuckin paedophiles don't get as long as I have for this. I think people who take the internet that seriously they feel they need to ban someone who has been described as a "knowledgable poster" for 13 fucking months, need to evaluate their life and question what they can do to make themselves less of a sad cunt.

Love the Free Steve t shirts the bloke looks like Bobby Shinton.

Paedophiles go to prison :icon_lol:

agreed, apart from people that talk utter shite, not you Stevie

Fat cunt.

I've had enough of you, goodbye.

Fat cunt.

I've had enough of you, goodbye.

:icon_lol:

Thompers you fucking cock smoker, 2J gave you numerous chances and you still kept going. :icon_lol:

What the fuck has happened to this place? :icon_lol:

got fuck all to do with you ginger flaps..................

:icon_lol::icon_lol: