Newcastle online

Pilchard Chops

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie
What's the best proxy hider to avoid being found out?

Just because it may help you return to your beloved N-O, try www.daveproxy.co.uk

ciao :lol:

Just been on there, I haven't been missing much really, it's so shit at the minute they've resorted to dragging up old threads to remember the good old days and threads about old posters. Even Alex deleted his account so it must be shit. It's amazing how many times certain people have been mentioned in threads despite being banned, especially by cowards abusing people who they know can't retort. I even get abused for typing in Geordie, by some teenage virgin from the south side of the Tyne, who is a member on here, no one replies like.

Just because it may help you return to your beloved N-O, try www.daveproxy.co.uk

ciao :blush:

Just been on there, I haven't been missing much really, it's so shit at the minute they've resorted to dragging up old threads to remember the good old days and threads about old posters. Even Alex deleted his account so it must be shit. It's amazing how many times certain people have been mentioned in threads despite being banned, especially by cowards abusing people who they know can't retort. I even get abused for typing in Geordie, by some teenage virgin from the south side of the Tyne, who is a member on here, no one replies like.

So effectively summing up what you're saying in this thread is that our football chat is shit but having had a way back into N-O's you realise that theirs is shitter?

Grass is always greener and all that...

Cheers Stevie :lol:

Guest Stevie

So effectively summing up what you're saying in this thread is that our football chat is shit but having had a way back into N-O's you realise that theirs is shitter?

Craig, that's not a million miles away from the truth.

:lol: So you went on, searched for your name, discovered people had said less than complimentary stuff about you, and now you hate the place again? :D

Guest Stevie

:lol: So you went on, searched for your name, discovered people had said less than complimentary stuff about you, and now you hate the place again? :D

Aye. I didn't "love" the place to start with, but sometime I think TT football chat is too slow.

Aye. I didn't "love" the place to start with, but sometime I think TT football chat is too slow.

We're not slow, we're just more chilled mon.

:P

<_<

Another 10 football chat regulars on here and it will be about right.

The debates are more intelligent on the whole and concise.

There are a few very good footie posters on there (much better than me) but they don't post often enough these days.

There are some killjoys on N.O. that are killing it too (but I digress......). :P

ciao :D

Craig, that's not a million miles away from the truth.

Well I suppose we can't knock you for being honest but all the same..... :blush:

Unbelievable.

Why say "unbelievable" without expanding on it you patronising wank?

If you were as clever as you clearly think you are, you wouldnt need to ask. The irony wasnt lost on me.

Are you the sort of person that joins committees at work, always has their nose in other people's business and has a reputation for being a 'difficult character' with your friends and colleagues?

Thats not an advert for a shit breakaway forum, they were genuine questions.

Guest Stevie
Unbelievable.

Why say "unbelievable" without expanding on it you patronising wank?

If you were as clever as you clearly think you are, you wouldnt need to ask. The irony wasnt lost on me.

Are you the sort of person that joins committees at work, always has their nose in other people's business and has a reputation for being a 'difficult character' with your friends and colleagues?

Thats not an advert for a shit breakaway forum, they were genuine questions.

Nah.

Guest Stevie
Howay, you can do better than that man. At least call him a wank or something.

I don't think he is a wank. His mate with the large head is though.

Guest Stevie

Love you too, Stevie. :lol:

How do you know I was talking about you?

:blush:

Love you too, Stevie. :lol:

How do you know I was talking about you?

:blush:

Well it was either him or James, as that boys got a "heid that looks an orange on a toothpick"... :D

Guest Stevie

Just received a few PM's regarding NO :lol:

Apparently they're so paranoid about people using proxy's to sign on, they're only allowing people to access the sites via the same general IP they use, so people at work can't log on. Oh dear oh dear.

Just received a few PM's regarding NO :lol:

Apparently they're so paranoid about people using proxy's to sign on, they're only allowing people to access the sites via the same general IP they use, so people at work can't log on. Oh dear oh dear.

I can get on at work.

Just received a few PM's regarding NO :blush:

They do the same on the Liverpool board - but don't have such a problem :lol: