Newcastle online

Pilchard Chops

Guest Stevie
Just received a few PM's regarding NO :blush:

Apparently they're so paranoid about people using proxy's to sign on, they're only allowing people to access the sites via the same general IP they use, so people at work can't log on. Oh dear oh dear.

They do the same on the Liverpool board - but don't have such a problem :lol:

:D

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never been on NO but I take it there is quite a rivalry between here and there?

It's just a vibe im getting :lol:

Not really. As it happens.

I've never been on NO but I take it there is quite a rivalry between here and there?

It's just a vibe im getting :lol:

Not really. A few people apart the majority of it is just banter. Quite a few of us from both boards meet for drinks on matchdays.

People who get banned from N-O generally tend to come over here and have a moan about their ban as they know it will get read and aired out. Even I've done it. :lol:

People who get banned from N-O generally tend to come over here and have a moan about their ban as they know it will get read and aired out. Even I've done it. :lol:

It's like Judge Judy's courtroom on here like.

That's Baloney Sir!

Must be a minority that voice themselves louder than the majority? Unless I've completely got the wrong end of the stick, and none of it's serious.

The majority don't give a fuck, hence why the only people whinging are generally the banned minority.

Must be a minority that voice themselves louder than the majority? Unless I've completely got the wrong end of the stick, and none of it's serious.

The majority don't give a fuck, hence why the only people whinging are generally the banned minority.

on no no :lol:

That's Baloney Sir!

:blush:

Apparently they're so paranoid about people using proxy's to sign on, they're only allowing people to access the sites via the same general IP they use, so people at work can't log on. Oh dear oh dear.

I can get on at work.

thats probably because 99% of your postings done at work :lol:

I can get on at work.

thats probably because 99% of your postings done at work :lol:

Not any more, I've had to cut down. :D

Just received a few PM's regarding NO :lol:

What about those of us with dynamic IPs? :blush: