These Black and White Shithouses vs. Doritos FC

Ayatollah Hermione

2 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

They played in Bratislava last night, will that play into our favour and can we take advantage of it? (no)

As an aside, they're charging £36 (Thirty Six) for this game, the piss taking simply doesn't stop.

It's from £36 as well. That's the cheapest adult ticket. I would have literally no interest in spending that kind of money. Basically a decent seat will be closer to £50. Then you've got transport, the drink & whatever else. You're easily looking at a ton. To watch Newcastle United get beat off Wolves. 

Nah you're alright. 

The press conference - round-up

Here’s what Steve Bruce had to say this morning

He’s delighted to see Martin Dubravka sign a new deal

Andy Carroll and Fabian Schar should be back for next weekend

He’s confident that Joelinton will be a ‘fine player’ for NUFC

Believes Wolves’ are a ‘very good side’

Thinks ‘January’ is a difficult window to add players

Matt Ritchie is in contention to start vs Wolves

Longstaff & Shortstaff's contracts are a priority

Lee Charnley speaking to other players about new deals

Edited by trooper

13 minutes ago, Tom said:

I'm surprised it's not more given the price! 

There'll be a lot less than 44,000 in the ground though. It'll be nice for the SKY cameras, although they wont allow you to see over 1,000+ empty seats in Level 7. I've had a quick look at the ticket availability & you can get a seat virtually anywhere in the ground you want.

I have a $1. bet with a fellow expat who supports Wolverhampton. He wouldn't wager more even though he thinks it's a sure win for him.

In a way I'm glad he wouldn't bet more as with our track-record I would be mortified to lose the game and some hard-earned dollars.:o

In reference to my $1., I am going to the church, the temple, and the mosque to pray for help.:)

Wolves fan here, coming in peace. Just want to say congratulations on the 3 points in advance. We create absolutely nothing these days and our players look knackered. And the only person that keeps our defence together Willy Boly is injured, so we're genuinely expecting relegation now. I'm expecting Conor Coady to just get bullied, instead of boly we're likely to play Max Kilman, who joined from non league. Yep. Aside from that, f*ck mike ashley. and also, as a lover of football i HATE seeing steve bruce use Joelinton as a target man just because he's big, when he's a fantastic link up striker like firmino. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TemuriKetsbaia said:

Wolves fan here, coming in peace. Just want to say congratulations on the 3 points in advance. We create absolutely nothing these days and our players look knackered. And the only person that keeps our defence together Willy Boly is injured, so we're genuinely expecting relegation now. I'm expecting Conor Coady to just get bullied, instead of boly we're likely to play Max Kilman, who joined from non league. Yep. Aside from that, f*ck mike ashley. and also, as a lover of football i HATE seeing steve bruce use Joelinton as a target man just because he's big, when he's a fantastic link up striker like firmino. 

Everyone was raving about you lot last season - what happened?

Don’t worry though, I doubt you’ve fallen so far that you need to fear Steve Bruce's Newcastle United