These Black and White Shithouses vs. Doritos FC

Ayatollah Hermione

"I was delighted the way we played in the first half and needed more of it in the second but for some reason we didn't play in the second half."

I'm not sure what Bruce was watching for the first half hour but it definitely wasn't our match.

I hope fatty is sitting at home looking at how well he spent his pennies and his arse is starting to pucker at the thought of lost premier league revenue - cunt.

Bruce 4 million in compensation to Wednesday.

Joelinton 40 million in transfer fee and probably 60k+ a week

ASM 20 million in tranfer fees and probably 60k+ a week

Almiron 30 million in transfer fees and probably 60k+ a week - Bruce is killing him and under Rafa he at least knew what he was doing

Carrol on 20k a week and probably a couple of million in sign on fee.

And he could have kept Rafa for less than Bagpuss' compensation, 16 milllion for a proven goal scorer and control of the transfer decisions - which would have lead to the clearing out of the shite.

There might be three teams currently worse than us but they won't sit on their hands like the fat cunt leaving it all to late.

Edited by sammynb
  • Like 5

i'd find it very difficult to believe there's 3 worse teams in the entire football league based on the second half yesterday. beyond woeful and the first half was only marginally better due to wolve's abject display.

would be astonished if our £40m striker (cough) betters joselu's 17/18 season haul of 4 goals.

we're fucked and that's exactly what ashley deserves.

loads of empty seats to be seen though, i liked that.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Because he could have bought Rondon for £16 million and then had £24 million to put into places that actually needed it. 

aye.

although of course that theory falls flat due to there never being a £24m difference in the rondon and joelinton fees in the first place.

oh and even if there was, benitez actually being given the opportunity to spend it!

for me personally it's like being stuck between a rock and a hard place on joelinton. i've no real desire to see a young kid fail, he's probably already regretting rocking up at this shit show of a club and if reports at the time are to believed he obviously had his doubts in the first place by only wanting to sign a short term contract.

that said, his failure would mean whatever fee it was that ashley did sanction to be paid for him would be unlikel;y to be recuperated.

ashley losing money makes me smile.... a lot!

:)

3 hours ago, ewerk said:

I'm not sure what Bruce was watching for the first half hour but it definitely wasn't our match.

He also blames the players for being too negative with it being down to them being too used to parking the bus tactics.

This shit does also get uncritically endorsed by Ryder.

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

Bruce has only had three and a half months working day in / day out with the players in which to instil his nonexistent football philosophy 

You mean tactics & that nonsense :D

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Alex said:

Bruce has only had three and a half months working day in / day out with the players in which to instil his nonexistent football philosophy 

of the outfield players who started yesterday nearly half (four) have only ever been coached as first team players by bruce.

a fifth, almiron was the catalyst for a much improved attacking force when he arrived last season.

yet bruce reckons there's a deep rooted mentality issue and it's rafa's fault.

i utterly despise the fat thick as pig shit cunt. far more so than pardew.

it's tragic really, but far from unexpected.

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

of the outfield players who started yesterday nearly half (four) have only ever been coached as first team players by bruce.

a fifth, almiron was the catalyst for a much improved attacking force when he arrived last season.

yet bruce reckons there's a deep rooted mentality issue and it's rafa's fault.

i utterly despise the fat thick as pig shit cunt. far more so than pardew.

it's tragic really, but far from unexpected.

But he is getting away with it because he is a decent bloke. It does seem to be a masterstroke by Penfold and Ashley to appoint a manager too many journalists are reluctant to criticise because of their cordial relationships.

Some journalists will turn, his pals in the media won't. Was it his or the players idea to defend 30 yards from goal with 45 minutes still to play. 

The way Sean Longstaff hoofed the ball into the corner to waste time after a free kick had been given suggested to me he was looking to get booked,then came his brain dead  high challenge  with his studs up giving the ref no option but to show him a red card. Get a grip son, you haven't made it yet!!! 

6 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Some journalists will turn, his pals in the media won't. Was it his or the players idea to defend 30 yards from goal with 45 minutes still to play. 

The way Sean Longstaff hoofed the ball into the corner to waste time after a free kick had been given suggested to me he was looking to get booked,then came his brain dead  high challenge  with his studs up giving the ref no option but to show him a red card. Get a grip son, you haven't made it yet!!! 

It wasn’t a red card like.

• Like 1