These Black and White Shithouses vs. Doritos FC

Ayatollah Hermione

3 minutes ago, Howay said:

Aye I’m rooting for Joelinton to come good but he simply wasn’t involved today, Gayle should have been brought on around the 60th min at the latest

To be fair to Bruce he did bring on two players on 89 mins. :lol:

Stevie Wonder could see how the game was going but BrucePuss wouldn't act. We're on less than a point a fucking game, here, mate, we're at home to a Wolves side just back from Europe and that's two points dropped and should've been three dropped tbh.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Not fit to lace Rondon’s boots 

Wrong type of player. Just like the last relegation year and our poor fit buys. Back to moneyball or whatever the fuck they call it. 

Another 2 points hoyed doon the netty.:mad:

Pathetic display in the 2nd half, had all the looks of a loss coming.

Bruce, when you are down to 10 men, you don't bring Shelvey.

Joelinton is not a goal-scorer, he is not a centre-forward, he is not an up-front solo striker.

20 minutes ago, Noelie said:

Joelinton is not a goal-scorer, he is not a centre-forward, he is not an up-front solo striker.

I don’t know what he is but I’d like to know what persuaded Scrooge Ashley to splash £40m on him.

on the plus side, st Max looks quality  

Edited by Dr Gloom

Only Watford have scored fewer goals than us, and we are out of options. Unless we go into the transfer market in January and spend over the odds on someone who can score goals, I really dont see where we will get enough points to stay up. Almiron needs to be dropped and Gayle needs to be given a run in the side. The current bunch aren't suddenly going to change. 

17 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Souness and Keane look absolutely seething that they had to sit through that shite

Tbf they made the fans of every club either of them managed sit through equally turgid games every week. 

Cannot stand either of them, I hate that they put people like them on tv just fucking negative and insulting about everyone. 

4 minutes ago, Howay said:

Tbf they made the fans of every club either of them managed sit through equally turgid games every week. 

Cannot stand either of them, I hate that they put people like them on tv just fucking negative and insulting about everyone. 

Souness should be made to watch games when he managed us.

Together with Gemmill!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Chaser said:

Only Watford have scored fewer goals than us, and we are out of options. Unless we go into the transfer market in January and spend over the odds on someone who can score goals, I really dont see where we will get enough points to stay up. Almiron needs to be dropped and Gayle needs to be given a run in the side. The current bunch aren't suddenly going to change. 

Dropping Almiron won't magically put somebody else in a position to take those chances. He's getting into goalscoring positions because of his good runs, pace and energy. As frustrating as him missing is, without him we'd just look more toothless. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Howay said:

Find them quite entertaining myself. Especially Keane

1 minute ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Dropping Almiron won't magically put somebody else in a position to take those chances. He's getting into goalscoring positions because of his good runs, pace and energy. As frustrating as him missing is, without him we'd just look more toothless. 

He starts ahead of atsu or the other shite on the bench.

30 minutes ago, Noelie said:

Give them a chance 

Turgid dross again for the most part. 

Though if that's a red then I'm looking forward to some kind of super VAR giving Alonso 3 reds for kicking Yedlin last week and cancelling his goal. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Wrong type of player. Just like the last relegation year and our poor fit buys. Back to moneyball or whatever the fuck they call it. 

Aye, they went out and bought a target man and then put him with 4 wide men who can’t cross a ball. That second half was embarrassingly bad. You’re 1-0 up at home at half time and you try and sit on that lead in the second half. We deserved to concede for that defeatist attitude alone. Bruce can’t finish games off, he can’t hold onto a lead and he can’t come from behind. We’re fucked.

• Like 2