OTF

#WHUNEW that noone gives a shit?

1 minute ago, PaddockLad said:

He’s dropped Matty for Shelvey :glare: 

Hayden and Shelvey are the perfect midfield pairing for a match where there are no expectations.

Analysing their team I've decided that Declan Rice is a caricature of Ciaran Clark.

Apparently "Rafa Benitez came in to raid his old club, taking Saloman Rondon to China".

Why does Bruce persist playing this front 3 that have managed 1 goal between them? I know we don’t have loads of options but surely it’s time to try another combination or tactic. 

Just now, Howay said:

Why does Bruce persist playing this front 3 that have managed 1 goal between them? I know we don’t have loads of options but surely it’s time to try another combination or tactic. 

Pfft, tactics, the biggest conspiracy in modern football. Next thing you'll be asking about strategy you absolute lunatic!

• Haha 1

Clark really is a dangerous player for set pieces. Can we give half of that assist to Joelinton and half to Almiron for winning the free kick?

West Ham totally rattled. We're in a defender goal scoring frenzy. First time all season we've scored more than one.

That was a bit shite by ASM, he never looked confident as he was never pulling away from the defender like he should with his pace

Just now, Howay said:

That was a bit shite by ASM, he never looked confident as he was never pulling away from the defender like he should with his pace

Too much time I reckon.

Yedlin's crossing is tragic.

• Like 1

Should have been 3. Almiron is never going to score is he? Leicester would have had 9 by now.