a match today... one team v another

thebrokendoll

4 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

That was fairly entertaining. Some absolute weapon on my Facebook yesterday was actually praising Rafa for the win!? I kid thee not! 

We'll be dusting the passports off when those that matter find their shooting ....

ALL facebook users are weapons man.

a more realistic alternative....

once the defenders goals ineviability dry up we'll be back to looking over our shoulders.

• Like 2

Was actually a good game for once.  They play some decent football and were all over us for the first 30 minutes or so but we dug in a played some good football ourselves after that.

Almiron managing to hit ASM was comical.  I'm beginning to feel sorry for the fucker now, it's not like he's doing a massive amount wrong when he's getting these chances, most of the time he hits the target (albeit without any great power) and if it had been anyone else they'd have had at least a couple by now.  He needs a goal like Clark's, if he'd hit that well the keeper probably would have saved it.

And in case I've not mentioned it before, VAR is the worst thing that's happened to football since Hillsborough.  The celebrations for Yedlin's goal were muted because everyone was waiting for it to be given offside and then we had to wait for ages in the dark without a clue what was going on behind the scenes.  It's without doubt going to ruin the atmosphere at games all over the world.  And then as was proved yet again yesterday at Anfield, they can't come up with the right decision regardless.  Fucking shite!

• Like 2