Vile Cunts v Bruce's Band of Bastards

Anorthernsoul

3 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Grealish is everything Shelvey isn't in a footballer 

Aye he’s been all over us today like, constantly looking to exploit gaps and wind our lot up. Right pain in the arse of a player. 

Almiron and Joelinton, 60 million worth of shite. I used to be in the camp that thought once Almiron gets one he'll be away, but the truth is that he's just shite. If you still think he'll turn into Hazard once he gets one you need to have a word with yourself.

1 minute ago, Polarboy said:

Almiron and Joelinton, 60 million worth of shite. I used to be in the camp that thought once Almiron gets one he'll be away, but the truth is that he's just shite. If you still think he'll turn into Hazard once he gets one you need to have a word with yourself.

I had more faith with him under rafa.

Even Ronaldo would be shite under this cabbage heed cunt 

As poor as his decision making is and Almiron does deserve to be criticised but he is totally unsuited to play on the left wing. Not only the he isn’t able to cut in and shoot his body is always facing in the wrong direction when collecting the ball. Almost every time he has to do a half turn to run into the right direction costing him some yards. As he obviously can’t cross or pass with his right foot he always has to stop his runs down the wing to place the ball on his left foot.

I can’t remember the last time I reckoned it’s being as obvious that a player is played out of position.

• Like 3

Just now, Isegrim said:

As poor as his decision making is and Almiron does deserve to be criticised but he is totally unsuited to play on the left wing. Not only the he isn’t able to cut in and shoot his body is always facing in the wrong direction when collecting the ball. Almost every time he has to do a half turn to run into the right direction costing him some yards. As he obviously can’t cross or pass with his right foot he always has to stop his runs down the wing to place the ball on his left foot.

I can’t remember the last time I reckoned it’s being as obvious that a player is played out of position.

It was earlier tonight, when you saw Shelvey playing tin the centre ofthe pitch, instead of about 20yds outside the ground.

2 minutes ago, The Fish said:

What if you don't think he was ever going to be the next HAzard, but you do think he's better than his form in this NEwcastle side?

Mentioning Hazard was a bit of hyperbole obviously, but the facts are he can barely pass the ball five yards, and every time he's given the ball in the final third he either balls's it up or passes backwards. There's being out of form and then there's what Almiron is at the minute. A player can be out of form but the basics don't usually totally abandon them.

Just now, Polarboy said:

Mentioning Hazard was a bit of hyperbole obviously, but the facts are he can barely pass the ball five yards, and every time he's given the ball in the final third he either balls's it up or passes backwards. There's being out of form and then there's what Almiron is at the minute. A player can be out of form but the basics don't usually totally abandon them.

Nah, he's not shite. He's bereft of confidence and is being played in a system that means he's under a huge amount of pressure.

7 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I had more faith with him under rafa.

Even Ronaldo would be shite under this cabbage heed cunt 

He may have been attacking from better areas under Rafa but he still didn't score or assist at the end of the day. I just don't see him getting over the sheer panic he appears to have whenever he gets a chance in and around the box.

2 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

He may have been attacking from better areas under Rafa but he still didn't score or assist at the end of the day. I just don't see him getting over the sheer panic he appears to have whenever he gets a chance in and around the box.

He was creating havoc and involved creating a lot of opportunities as well as goals. He was a totally different player playing through center or coming from the left wing.

12 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

I did mean right wing obviously. 

5 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Nah, he's not shite. He's bereft of confidence and is being played in a system that means he's under a huge amount of pressure.

How long does he have to go without scoring or assisting and or tripping over his feet whenever he's in the box for you to lose faith? That's a genuine question not a rhetorical one. As I said in another comment when he was playing under Rafa he was still losing his head every time he got anywhere near the goal. And I don't see how he's under a huge amount of pressure on the basis of the system.

7 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Betfair had Villa 2-0 at 11s earlier today and I thought "That's a good shout, I should put some money on that"

Fucking idiot.

Talk about hindsight. It could have easily been 3 or 4.