Vile Cunts v Bruce's Band of Bastards

Anorthernsoul

We need to sign a right back who isn’t utter shite. Yedlin, Krafth and Manquillo are all useless. Buying Krafth was idiotic and a false economy. We already had two dogshit right backs in Yedlin and Manquillo so we needed to sign an improvement on those two.

As for Joelinton, 40 fucking million! I know transfer fees are massively inflated but the only thing spectacular about him is that he has an even worse scoring record than Joselu. 

The worrying thing is that if we go into a tailspin I'm not sure Bruce is the man to pull us out of that. If we can avoid runs of five games without a win in the second half of the season then we may be okay but it's hard to predict how it'll go.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Next 6 games

Man City home 

Sheff Utd away 

Southampton home 

Burnley away 

Palace home 

Man Utd away 

7 points max which may be enough to keep us out the bottom 3.

Can only see points at Palace & Saints there.  Rest, nah.

3 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Two shit free kicks to give away. Although the 2nd free kick was 'bought' by the cheating bastard dragging his feet. 

Both were dealt with ineptly by keeper then defenders. 

The ref gave us nothing for similar at their end. 

Den pressure didn’t help us, too.

• Haha 1

Guest Sobonthetyne

Sob on tyne is all mine all mine sob on the tyne is all mine. You got ant or dec yet? 😆 No sobbing on the holte. Cheer up Alan Shearer. 2-0 hahahaha.

3 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:

Imagine not only being a brummie, but being a villa fan too. 

I mean, Brummies have a reputation (well earned) for being boring, but jesus wept you'd have hoped there'd be some personality in there somewhere. Imagine logging onto the opponents board the night after. Not there and then when tempers will likely be up, but after, when everyone's accepted the result and moved on. Lifting craic. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Is he expecting someone to lose their head and rant and swear in all caps?

I mean, sure, essembee might, but I'm talking about the grown ups.

It was grown ups that touched this muppet in “the secret place”. 
Not for long though, he was too boring for even the nonces. 

Just now, Monkeys Fist said:

It was grown ups that touched this muppet in “the secret place”. 
Not for long though, he was too boring for even the nonces. 

Brummies: Too boring to molest?

11 hours ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

We need to sign a right back who isn’t utter shite. Yedlin, Krafth and Manquillo are all useless. Buying Krafth was idiotic and a false economy. We already had two dogshit right backs in Yedlin and Manquillo so we needed to sign an improvement on those two.

As for Joelinton, 40 fucking million! I know transfer fees are massively inflated but the only thing spectacular about him is that he has an even worse scoring record than Joselu. 

I've said all along, the Joelinton deal stinks. Ashley has missed out on players haggling over an extra £1mil. He's never paid more than £16mil for anyone, and refused to pay that for last years player of the season. Then he willingly drops £40mil on a player with 7 goals last season :lol:

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I've said all along, the Joelinton deal stinks. Ashley has missed out on players haggling over an extra £1mil. He's never paid more than £16mil for anyone, and refused to pay that for last years player of the season. Then he willingly drops £40mil on a player with 7 goals last season :lol:

Exactly, and also dropping £40m on a striker against the wishes of the then manager. It's rotten.

I have to say when he's played well and has been supported I've liked the look of Joelinton, but he's much better suited to playing as part of a front 3, by all accounts, and we don't have the players for that. Also begs the question, why sign Saint Maximin who doesn't fit into a front three in the same way, surely there were other strikers who do, who could have complimented Joelinton?