Gateshead Arena

Anorthernsoul

The very few times I've been in the arena it's felt utterly soulless and that's going back to when it was fairly new. It almost mirrored the change from football grounds with their own identities to some of the identikit stadiums that sprang up around the same time as the arena. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

The very few times I've been in the arena it's felt utterly soulless and that's going back to when it was fairly new. It almost mirrored the change from football grounds with their own identities to some of the identikit stadiums that sprang up around the same time as the arena. 

Shit building, shit sound, shit overpriced beer. I won't shed a tear to see the back of it.

• 3 years later...
2 hours ago, RubiSimth said:

Definitely taking place.

My wife provides medical coverage at the arena, and it appears that their setup is dangerously subpar. However, they refuse to make any upgrades because the old arena will be shut down once the new one opens.

tumblr_o8jzikuLtd1vtns04o2_500.gif.10461cfbc93b9bf0e02e62a431d0b76f.gif

• Like 1