lesbians

ravtash patel

i fuckin love lezza's me...

been watching a couple of quality dvd's lately & it got me thinking... "could you marry a lezbee freind?"

as much as i'd like to hav a bit quality time with a couple i doubt wether it would be practical to actually set up home with 1, wot do you think pop pickers?

Why aye man, it would mean you wouldn't have to do all the "manly" jobs around the house as your lesbo wife would have her shirt sleeves rolled up and be knacker deep in whatever needed doing!

Only problem I can foresee is when she wants to don the strap on! :doubleact:

Why aye man, it would mean you wouldn't have to do all the "manly" jobs around the house as your lesbo wife would have her shirt sleeves rolled up and be knacker deep in whatever needed doing!

Only problem I can foresee is when she wants to don the strap on!

:doubleact::o:suicide::jihad:

Just choked on me KitKat

I have a friend who is that way inclined and the problem is the lesbians you see on your DVDs are not the one's you see in real life...trust me. I've tried the beer goggle approach when I've been on a night out with her and her mates but there just isn't enough beer in the world.

Nah, whats the point? She wont be interested in you, unless as said, you are into the whole strapon thing :doubleact::o

In my worldly times, Ive found Bisexual women are the way to go. They know they can get what they want. While Lesbien women go for each other for a reason. :suicide:

I have a friend who is that way inclined and the problem is the lesbians you see on your DVDs are not the one's you see in real life...trust me. I've tried the beer goggle approach when I've been on a night out with her and her mates but there just isn't enough beer in the world.

89649[/snapback]

I have had the good fortune of meeting a red hot woman with from lesbicious tendancies, but she was a bit dim so I guess you can't have everything.

But on the whole I agree, most of them probably haven't chosen the path if you know what I mean. ;)

Have any of U lot seen 2 lezzys have sex ?? i did once in amsterdam, it was amazing, started licking and playing about then they got the toys out and it really blu my mind, watch 2 fit blonde bird banging each other with strap ons is class ;)

I wouldnt marry 1 tho, 2 maybe :lol:

Edited by Jonno

Have any of U lot seen 2 lezzys have sex ?? i did once in amsterdam, it was amazing, started licking and playing about then they got the toys out and it really blu my mind, watch 2 fit blonde bird banging each other with strap ons is class  ;)

I wouldnt marry 1 tho, 2 maybe  :lol:

92072[/snapback]

Jeeez this boards gone doonhill ;)

(only sayin that to keep up appearances wiv TopLass, keep it coming, I'll read it and every now n then post some moral majority style offended post).