Noocarsle versus unoyyyted

TheGingerQuiff

Well this is predictably shit. Is Bruce starting his shite second half of the season early? Or is it just NUFC are fucking shit over the Xmas period every fucking year?

Also, why the actual fuck does Alan Shearer of all people refer to Manchester United purely by the latter name, rather than the former? Fuck off Shearer, no need for that shit. Also I realise he is a professional and needs to be non partisan, but he comes across as being a ManU fan to me. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Renton said:

Well this is predictably shit. Is Bruce starting his shite second half of the season early? Or is it just NUFC are fucking shit over the Xmas period every fucking year?

Also, why the actual fuck does Alan Shearer of all people refer to Manchester United purely by the latter name, rather than the former? Fuck off Shearer, no need for that shit. Also I realise he is a professional and needs to be non partisan, but he comes across as being a ManU fan to me. 

Eh? He’s called them Manchester United every time I’ve heard him mention them.

14 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

If a Benitez side did that in a first half the same 11 wouldn't be out 2nd half, that much I know.

Aye, you’ve got to make a change when you’re 3-1 down at halftime. 

New formation and half a new team really didn't help. Gayle was anonymous and M.Longstaff hasn't even made the bench most of the season. Starting Shelvey, Carroll, Hayden etc. would have kept the score down and made it a more competitive game. Save the wholesale changes for for Bournemouth, Burnley, Southampton, not fucking Man U away

1 minute ago, Renton said:

Probably already been said, but how come Solskjaer and Moyes look very similar nowadays? I reckon it's the fact they both have Gollum eyes. 

That’s your eyes and your ears failing you now.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

New formation and half a new team really didn't help. Gayle was anonymous and M.Longstaff hasn't even made the bench most of the season. Starting Shelvey, Carroll, Hayden etc. would have kept the score down and made it a more competitive game. Save the wholesale changes for for Bournemouth, Burnley, Southampton, not fucking Man U away

A case of the manager trying to be a bit too clever after a good run of results? 

Also Friend didn't help - I'd bet the hand off for the third goal  would be given most of the time. 

See also "McTominay's been booked and has just pulled Almiron's shirt - why is that not a second yellow card?" - because he's wearing a Man Utd shirt you stupid cunt. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, NJS said:

Also Friend didn't help - I'd bet the hand off for the third goal  would be given most of the time. 

See also "McTominay's been booked and has just pulled Almiron's shirt - why is that not a second yellow card?" - because he's wearing a Man Utd shirt you stupid cunt. 

McTominay is a cunt. Soft if shite and a nasty one to boot. He also wears his socks over his knees the fanny 

6 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

McTominay is a cunt. Soft if shite and a nasty one to boot. He also wears his socks over his knees the fanny 

The modern footballer 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Is it just me or is Pogba the most overrated footballer in a generation? The way the pundits are talking about him you’d think he’s Messi.

I've seen him look world class in about 3 games. 

He's a fucking bitch